1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

An interesting place

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Memento, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Memento

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hello everybody,

I found this forum while searching the internet for answers to some questions I've always avoided asking, and I have to admit: this is an interesting place to visit and stay. Reading thoughts and views from people that either were, or still are, in the place I am right now, helps a lot with the perspective over things and life itself.

As for me, a regular 31 years old guy that focused all his life initially on surviving (had to live alone, physically and financially, since the age of 13, nothing that 2 Full-Time jobs cannot handle) and building a career afterwards.

I have always tried to make myself be as busy as possible so I won't have time to understand why does my heart beats a little faster, sometimes even experiencing shortness of breath, when I see a chubby guy passing by. Not that now I fully understand it, but I think I have an overall idea on what might be going on with me :slight_smile:

I really hope I can find here the answers to the "way too many questions" that run through my head, and also find a way I can contribute to the community in return. This message got way bigger than I thought it will be, sorry for the block of text and maybe for the "too much info".

I wish you all a great week and I apologize for the grammar mistakes, I will use the "English is not my first language" excuse :slight_smile:
    Alex

2. Dionysios

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Salut! Your English is fine. So delighted you found this site. You've been on quite a journey (being on your own, working two jobs since the age of 13). Here there are a lot of people who are also searching and trying to learn about themselves and what direction they need to take. I hope you will find the answers that you seek. Feel free to ask questions and share some of what you have been going through. The people here are like a family and are eager to provide warm support and guidance without the criticism one so often finds elsewhere. Take care and let us hear from you. *smile*

3. MRMitch

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi

Im new myself, so welcome

Im also trying to find answers to the questions that Ive evaded for a long time, as well as reflect on my life and the path that Im taking.

Everyone seems really cool, It’s good to have people that are in the same boat as you, so I hope you also find the answers to the questions you’re looking

Best Wishes

Mitch

4. MRMitch

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Also, your English is good.
    I am English and I missed a word out on the post I made earlier :upside_down:

5. Rade

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A very warm welcome to both the new guys.....welcome to the family....and it really does feel like an online family. I joined in September, even though most my journey is completed I love supporting others....
    Jon

6. Memento

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I read a lot of threads and it does feel like a family, with people helping and supporting each other, glad to be here. It's amazing how much you learn and understand through somebody's else experience of life or a certain situation they are going through, especially when they share your doubts or questions.

Thank you very much for the messages, means a lot!