1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Amazing day!!!

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by nightowl88, Mar 4, 2017.

1. nightowl88

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a lot of trouble with my voice. I haven't started hormones so my voice is very high and usually no matter how masculine I look I can't pass once I start talking to someone. I often have to work concessions at school so this can be a problem for me because I talk to so many people and it gets draining hearing ma'am all day. Today I was expecting this I had concessions for 4 hours then went out with my mom and then worked on theater set. I actually was able to pass today. I'm not sure why but at concessions even when talking to someone I passed fine and then I went out to lunch I passed great and I got called sir, bud, and man a lot today. I feel so happy about this and I was really confident all day. Thanks to this I felt good about using the men's bathroom outside of school for the first time. I am just so happy and am in the best mood I've been in for months.

2. SAYGEUR

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    That's awesome dude!! Ive had a few days like that out in public before as well, its such a good feeling.