1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I weird?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Andstillimhere7, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Andstillimhere7

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So this guy I know wants sex from me and is open about it too. He claims he likes me but I'm pretty sure he's just saying that to get into my pants. He doesn't remember anything important about me or even makes an effort ( I could be wrong and just over analyzing). He doesn't text me first and sleeps with other guys, and still says he likes me...
    But the thing is I want sex from him too because he's very attractive and I just want to do it. I am an idiot about it too because he is promiscuous.

Am i weird?

2. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    HAHA, that's just being lustful. i don't think it's weird at all, and it really depends on you. If you want it that bad, go for it. If you don't, then you can elect to ignore it. As long as you guys have consent from each other

#2 Bolt35, Feb 28, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
  3. I'm gay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmm. Hot guy wants you. You want him back. I'm not sure what's holding you back exactly. So, is it just because he has sex with other guys?

I can understand if your willingness to have sex with a guy needs for you to be in a relationship. That's ok if that's your choice.

So, I guess you have to decide what you want here. Based upon what you've said, though, you shouldn't get your hopes up that you can turn him into your boyfriend. Are you willing to have sex with him with the understanding that it might be just a hookup and nothing else? If so, great. Go for it! If not, then you should talk to him about it and tell him what your needs are here.

4. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Perfectly normal. Just be safe if you know he has multiple partners