1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I Trans?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Alexrocks1253, May 5, 2016.

1. Alexrocks1253

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Most of the time I feel like I'm a guy. No questions asked. :thumbsup:
    But then, there are moments where I feel like I really want to be a girl. What's that about???:eusa_eh:

2. Mihael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Quite normal. You could be genderqueer (androgyne, gender neutral...) leaning towards guy.

3. YinYang

Maybe you're genderfluid?

But just so you know, gender is confusing as shit, so don't feel pressured to label yourself if you don't want to (*hug*)

4. Christine

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I feel completely like a girl, and yet, I have times where I act like a guy. I know I am trans, what's that about?

5. LolliPopps

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You're probably Gender-fluid/ Neutral/ androgynous but all of them are quite confusing, hopefully you will find out soon :slight_smile: <3

6. Alexrocks1253

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ok. Thanks!

---------- Post added 5th May 2016 at 06:21 PM ----------

Should I tell my gay boyfriend? I really don't like lying, but I'm really scared that he'll break up with me.

---------- Post added 5th May 2016 at 06:24 PM ----------

I think that I might be genderfluid, but I mostly like being a guy, so I think I'll just pass off as a guy until I truly find out.

7. Rachyl

Rachyl Guest

Just take your time exploring yourself. There is no rush to jump into anything. Trust me on this. I identified as genderfluid for quite sometime before I decided to transition, as I feel and know that I am almost all female. It has become more and more rare for me to feel like a male. So just keep living your life, and there is no reason to do anything more until your more certain of your feelings on your gender. If you feel male most of the time, then you're probably male with a bit more feminine to your gender. This is only my opinion however. If it becomes more stronger, or you feel yourself wanting to switch between genders more, maybe talking to a councilor might be something you could look into in your future.
    I hope this helps. :slight_smile:

8. Alexrocks1253

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thank you to much for your advice. I am the type of person to assume things quickly without making sure that they're true, often leading me on a path full of mistakes. You don't understand how much this message means to me. Thank you Rachyl. And to you others out there, please continue to be the awesome, helpful, community that I've grown to love.