1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I a Demi girl or non binary?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Quinn1, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Quinn1

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
  2. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Quinn.....Hello and a great big LGBTQ+ welcome to Empty Closets! :old_smile: There is a sub-forum here on EC that is titled “Sexual Orientation”. If you post there I think you'll find people who will understand how you feel and will be able to offer support and understanding! :old_big_grin: We are so glad that you have found us here on Empty Closets!
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

3. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If you are comfortable doing so, perhaps providing some of your feelings/thoughts might help us give you better advice regarding your gender! :slight_smile:

#3 HM03, Apr 23, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2021
  4. QuietPeace

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Welcome to EC.

Only you can actually determine what your gender really is and what label that you will be most comfortable with. Other people can help you to understand what the various terms commonly mean but in the end you decide. I personally believe that the labels we use are to communicate things about us to other people and that they should not limit or define us. I also think that it is ok to change our label if we find that the one we have been using no longer works for us.

What is it about yourself that makes you think that a label like demi girl or nonbinary would be a good fit for you? (for myself I think that a demi girl is a type of nonbinary so they are not necessarily exclusive of each other)