1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[All Hail]Happy Canada Day[The Bevtaur!]

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by InaRut, Jun 30, 2011.

1. InaRut

Tommorow is Canada Day, but being the nationalistic wonder that I am, I'm posting it a day early. Just so we can all be prepared for Canada Day...which is Tommorow. Did I mention that tommorow is Canada Day...
    Because it is...
    Canada Day..
    Tommorow, that is.

Anyways, to tell you guys all a little bit aboot what Canada Day is really uh... aboot...let me give you a little background info on Canada's favourite mythological monstrocity...the Bevtaur.

Half Beaver, Half Centaur, the Bevtaur is named after Saint Bevtaur. As a creature it is both a carrying benevolent one who brings beer to all the good boys and girls of Canada who wear the colour red on July 1st. It is tradition, that the Bevtaur usually hangs around Ottawa but because...there is other provinces besides Ontario and other cities besides Ottawa(?)...it has been sighted in other places in Canada as well. Although due
    to recession, it's been rumoured that the Bevtaur will be less prone to travel this year.

Sorry Vancouver.

This year, after rescuing the Ice Princess, the Bevtaur was awarded with a Winged Canadian Gooseasus. Which is a half Canadian Goose and a half pegasus. Of course the most logical image to imagine is that of a pegasus with a goose's head and wings. Rumour has it that if you sing the Bevtaur National Anthem (Which is the Canadian Anthem presented in the Bevtaur original tongue (Chew-Wood) you too can see the hoofed Bevtaur riding a hoofed horse/goose creature. Which is a sight of pure beauty as you can imagine.

Some even say that this year when the Bevtaur delivers Beer, the Canadian Goosesaus might even deliver Poutine.

So Happy Canada Day with an added group, "ALL HAIL THE BEVTAUR!" I know this Walrus will be in Ottawa on Parliment Hill, enjoying some beer and Poutine from the all great Canadian Duo!

For more information on the Bevtaur and his adventures with Canadian Goosesaus refer to the hit T.V. Series, "Bevtaur and Friends: The sexy adventures." Starring Lucy Lieu and Lucy Lawless as Alfred the Multiple Personality(ed) Tim Hortons Employee.

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!

2. Idonteven

yay Happy Canada Day!

:thewave:

3. steel03

WOO CANADA! The True North, strong and free!

4. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yay Canada!

5. haelmarie

Alright, I'm driving through Ottawa this year. Maybe I'll *finally* see it.