1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Age preferences?

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Tikimon20, Aug 9, 2021.

1. Tikimon20

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    When I was in my 20's I was much more sexually attracted to older men. I was very naïve in my early 20's when a man in his 50's performed oral and later barebacked me. I still love to be with mature guys, but I think more about younger guys these days. Do age preferences change over the years?

2. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's not unusual for young people to be attracted to much older people and there are certainly older people who will "date" teenagers and people in their early twenties, but these relationships are nearly always imbalanced, unhealthy and doomed to fail.

Age gap relationships become less significant later on, but people in their teens and early - mid twenties should avoid age gaps. They rarely work out well.

Our preferences can certainly change over time. Many younger members of the LGBT+ community lose interest in dating much older people once they are more self assured and clear about what they want from life.

3. Tikimon20

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It was a time for me when I was questioning my sexual preferences and feeling clumsy dating girls. To have a mature confident man take my body completely and the release and pleasure we both received was life changing in a good way for me.

Joolz66, old tacoma and Contented like this.