1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

afraid to be in a relationship

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by bluneighborhood, Jun 26, 2017.

1. bluneighborhood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i don't know what my problem is.

i had a crush on this boy for months, and yesterday he asked me to be his girlfriend. i said yes, but i'm kind of regretting it.

the key word: had. he was super into this other girl, so i backed off and tried to diminish the crush. i thought i would be happy being with him, but i'm already having second thoughts. i was just super into him awhile ago, i have no idea why i regret it. i just do.

2. Nocturnal Lord

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Tell him how you really feel. Like; "Look, I know this may sound crazy. But, I don't think I can do this. I feel like we both rushed ourselves into this. I need some time to collect myself. Just for a little while. You must understand. Don't take this to heart. I think its best for both of us." Something like that. Express that you care about him getting hurt, but your just not really ready to have a relationship with him.

Good luck!