1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AEW(ALL ELITE WRESTLING)

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by ECMember, May 26, 2019.

1. ECMember

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Did any of you all watch the AEW PPV Double or Nothing? I would have to say that the 49.99 plus 3 bucks of Texas state tax, it was worth the price. I had about 3 1/2 hours of solid pro wrestling. There was no soap oprea cheesy filler backstage segments. No long drawn out promos in the ring. It was solid solid badass pro wrestling in the USA.

My favorite matches were the Young Bucks versus the Luncha Bros, Cody Rhodes vs Dustin Rhodes(aka Goldust in the WWF-WWE), there was a match with some Japanese women wrestlers that was pretty badass, I watched somewhat of the Jericho-Kenny Omega main event but I was somewhat half awake and missed the part when Jon Moxley(aka Dean Ambrose from WWE) entered the arena and attacked Jericho and Omega.

2. Benway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Sadly, I missed it. I can probably order a replay on pay per view this weekend at my Dad's house, though. I'm so happy that wrestling is coming back to TNT and giving WWE some much needed competition. I was always a WCW guy when I was a kid and was sad to see them go in 2001. I watched WWE from 2004-05 but then switched over to TNA until 2011. I'm really looking forward to AEW, as it might force WWE to up their game (which, let's face it, has been abysmal since last year).