1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Sota, Aug 29, 2018.

1. Sota

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi. It's been awhile since the last time i visited EC. I finaly acepted myself and decided to come out to my mom.I didn't do it yet. Everything that ran trought my head today was something telling me it's the right day to come out. I was in a car with her today and while thinking about how to tell her, tears started sliding down and she noticed and asked me what's wrong so i asked if she could ever get mad at me and not talk to me ever again and she said ofc not. I said that we need to talk but not in the car. It's been a busy day so we didn't have time to talk but she told me "You are going to tell me tomorrow right? I'm your mom and you know you can tell me anything." Can you guys give me advice what to/not to say or do? I don't know how it will end bcs i don't know what she thinks about trans ppl. Serbia is a small country and there aren't trans related things on tv etc so i could ever see her reaction. What i once noticed is that she doesn't like gay ppl much but honestly i don't want to be quiet anymore bcs it was a year and a month ago since i started questioning my identity day by day. I wanted this text to be short but it apeared longer than i expected. I'd appreciate your advice and thanks.

#1 Sota, Aug 29, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
  2. Hyde1905

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey as scene as it’s the next day you might have already come out so if u did, I hope it went well but If I could have replied before I would have said that you just need to try and stay calm. I’ve seen my friend who is trans try and come out to other people who don’t know and he has been so stressed out right on the spot that he has had to lie about why he is so upset. So yeah. Just hope it went ok if you did manage to do it