1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by cluel, Mar 13, 2018.

1. cluel

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I'm a single mom and I was raised in a very Christian house. I've never really preferrd one gender over the other. Once I turned 18 and started hanging out with my boyfriend he introduced me to many gay and bi people... it was completely foreign until then. At 19 I had sex with a girl for the first time and thoroughly enjoyed it. Since then I've been with only guys. I've started to find sex really dull... I miss the spark, the lust, and passion, the thrill of what if my family finds out. When I was with her it was like this force drawing you together, like you needed to be closer and yet even that wasn't close enough. I don't know... maybe it's just the memory of a fling that turned me on. Any ideas?

Yvona likes this.
  2. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey I'm not sure what you are asking? Are you asking for advice on your situation?

3. cluel

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I suppose I'm more wondering if I'm actually big or just curious

4. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd say if you slept with a woman and enjoyed it then you are more likely to be bi than just curious. Labels are not really that important apart from for our minds, I'd say listen to your heart it will tell you what it wants.

Yvona and Silveroot like this.
  5. Yvona

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If you are saying that you had sex with both men and women and enjoyed both then you are bi-sexual. Do you miss the spark in having sex because of your family and if they find out that you like women too? Don't worry about them at all! You are old enough. Do what YOU want to do and live your life. You can leave the house any time you want (If you haven't already) and if they don't accept you and don't want to keep in touch with you, they lost their very close family member. I'm telling you, do what you want to do and don't feel pressured and afraid of your family.