1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice on FWB

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Srawrs, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Srawrs

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So I’m just coming out of a rough break up and not ready for a relationship yet. But I would like to experiment with a FWB. I have never done this before and am not sure how to get started. Where do you meet these people? How do you know you can trust them? (I’m afraid I’ll end up with a serial killer or I’ll change my mind and they won’t take no for an answer) I guess I really just want to know how these things work and any advice anyone has who has been through it.

2. Destin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've had friends with benefits - you don't usually go out looking for one from strangers, it's mostly people you're already friends with that you eventually start hooking up with for fun and keep doing it. You know you can trust them because they're already your friend anyway.

For the ones that are originally strangers - it's often just some random person you meet at a bar or whatever who gives off strong signs of being into it. Some of those signs are them mentioning them being in an open relationship for no reason, making lots of sexual references for no reason in the conversation and a flirty type of eye contact where they kinda look at your eye, then your lips, then your other eye, then lips again etc. in a triangle type of way.