1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice needed on a possible friendship becoming more

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Hobbes, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Hobbes

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So, I was looking at options for gay dating sites, and one caught my eye. I choose to make an account on the site, I mean why not? I after I made the account and everything, I was shown my options and this guy I've kind of like showed up. He and I are friends, but we only see each other during school. However, I never pursued him because I never thought he swung my way. And lo and behold I click on his account and it says he's looking for "Men 20-30 years old". It makes me feel like I've got a chance with him and it makes me really happy and excited! I'm thinking about contacting him on the site, but there is a chance that he'll break off the bit of friendship that we have as well.

I don't know how to go about this because I won't see him (face to face) until school starts again which isn't for another month.

Any advice about how to approach this?

He also has stated that some day wants something serious, but for now he wants to start with a conversation. Which I'm fine with, I want to get to know him better before getting into anything serious with him.