1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ADHD quiz

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by 00Shockwave00, Dec 6, 2016.

1. 00Shockwave00

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    This is not an official test, and I'm not trying to offend anyone. I have ADHA myself sooo......
    The more points you have at the end of these questions the more likely it is you have ADHD.

Does keeping track of these questions sound like a lot of work? 1 point

Do you plan on giving yourself a point for everything because you think there is some kind of prize for the most points? 1 point.

1 point for every knew hobby, skill, class or job you have started in the last month with a maximum of 30.

Do you suffer from dyslexia? 1 piton ... um..point

Are you fidgeting right now? 1 point

Are you likely to walk away, do something else entirely and come back in a week to see this quiz is still on your screen? 1 point

Do you often have 3 or more chat windows, projects, or relationships going at one time? 1 point

Are you very bored right now? 1 point

Are you also listening to music, watching a video, and or talking to a friend while calculating points? 2 points

1 point for every new job you've started in the last 2 years.

Do you ever feel like your head might explode if the words do on come out of your mouth right now? 1 point.

Do you often get excited about a new project, reassure someone it will get done and then feel really bad because you realize you can't do it? 3 points

1 point for every project you have started, but not finished in the last three days?

Did that question mark drive you insane because that's not a question? 1 point

Are you an impulsive shopper? 1 point

Impulsive talker? 1 point

Impulsive eater? 1 point

Do you ever get so focused on something such as cleaning the kitchen that you just can't stop and look up a week and you no longer have friends? 1 point

Can you see your bedroom floor, are all if your clothes in a closet or a dresser? Do you iron your clothes? Deduct 10 points.

Do you often feel like you are falling behind or under achieving? 1 point

Do you have social anxiety? 1 point

Do you think your family is dull and boring? 1 point

Are either one of your parents ADHD? 1 point

Are you ready to scream? 1 point

Did you lose interest the third question in and scroll down here and ooh a banana (!) Ten points.

Did you read the question above just because it had a banana in it? 1 point.

Is your house filled with clutter from impulsive purchases? 1 point

Do you just have to get up and go do something right now? 1 point

Are you going to shove your points aside and count them up later? 1 point

---------- Post added 6th Dec 2016 at 10:15 AM ----------

2. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is a hilarious list! :grin: Mainly because I recognize myself in it, I had a proper test done by a professional almost 9 years ago and was found to have ADD (too old to be hyperactive, I guess!), so it does need to be taken seriously, the diagnosis has changed my life, for the better!

#2 greatwhale, Dec 6, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
  3. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Here is a blank template:
    [ ] Does keeping track of these questions sound like a lot of work? 1 point

[ ] Do you plan on giving yourself a point for everything because you think there is some kind of prize for the most points? 1 point

[ ] I point for every knew hobby, skill, class or job you have started in the last month with a maximum of 30

[ ] Do you suffer from dyslexia? 1 piton ... um..point

[ ] Are you fidgeting right now? 1 point

[ ] Are you likely to walk away, do something else entirely and come back in a week to see this quiz is still on your screen? 1 point

[ ] Do you often have 3 or more chat windows, projects, or relationships going at one time? 1 point

[ ] Are you very bored right now? 1 point

[ ] Are you also listening to music, watching a video, and or talking to a friend while calculating points? 2 points

[ ] 1 point for every new job you've started in the last 2 years

[ ] Do you ever feel like your head might explode if the words do on come out of your mouth right now? 1 point

[ ] Do you often get excited about a new project, reassure someone it will get done and then feel really bad because you realize you can't do it? 3 points

[ ] 1 point for every project you have started, but not finished in the last three days?

[ ] Did that question mark drive you insane because that's not a question? 1 point

[ ] Are you an impulsive shopper? 1 point

[ ] Impulsive talker? 1 point

[ ] Impulsive eater? 1 point

[ ] Do you ever get so focused on something such as cleaning the kitchen that you just can't stop and look up a week and you no longer have friends? 1 poin

[ ] Can you see your bedroom floor, are all of your clothes in a closet or a dresser? Do you iron your clothes? Deduct 10 points

[ ] Do you often feel like you are falling behind or under achieving? 1 point

[ ] Do you have social anxiety? 1 point

[ ] Do you think your family is dull and boring? 1 point

[ ] Are either one of your parents ADHD? 1 point

[ ] Are you ready to scream? 1 point

[ ] Did you lose interest the third question in and scroll down here and ooh a banana (!) 10 points

[ ] Did you read the question above just because it had a banana in it? 1 point

[ ] Is your house filled with clutter from impulsive purchases? 1 point

[ ] Do you just have to get up and go do something right now? 1 point

[ ] Are you going to shove your points aside and count them up later? 1 point

TOTAL =

Here are my answers:
    [0] Does keeping track of these questions sound like a lot of work? 1 point

[0] Do you plan on giving yourself a point for everything because you think there is some kind of prize for the most points? 1 point

[0] I point for every new hobby, skill, class or job you have started in the last month with a maximum of 30

[0] Do you suffer from dyslexia? 1 piton ... um..point

[0] Are you fidgeting right now? 1 point

[0] Are you likely to walk away, do something else entirely and come back in a week to see this quiz is still on your screen? 1 point

[1] Do you often have 3 or more chat windows, projects, or relationships going at one time? 1 point

[2] Are you very bored right now? 1 point

[4] Are you also listening to music, watching a video, and or talking to a friend while calculating points? 2 points

[4] 1 point for every new job you've started in the last 2 years

[4] Do you ever feel like your head might explode if the words do on come out of your mouth right now? 1 point

[4] Do you often get excited about a new project, reassure someone it will get done and then feel really bad because you realize you can't do it? 3 points

[4] 1 point for every project you have started, but not finished in the last three days?

[4] Did that question mark drive you insane because that's not a question? 1 point

[5] Are you an impulsive shopper? 1 point

[6] Impulsive talker? 1 point

[6] Impulsive eater? 1 point

[6] Do you ever get so focused on something such as cleaning the kitchen that you just can't stop and look up a week and you no longer have friends? 1 point

[-4] Can you see your bedroom floor, are all of your clothes in a closet or a dresser? Do you iron your clothes? Deduct 10 points

[-4] Do you often feel like you are falling behind or under achieving? 1 point

[-4] Do you have social anxiety? 1 point

[-4] Do you think your family is dull and boring? 1 point

[-4] Are either one of your parents ADHD? 1 point

[-4] Are you ready to scream? 1 point

[-4] Did you lose interest the third question in and scroll down here and ooh a banana (!) Ten points

[-4] Did you read the question above just because it had a banana in it? 1 point

[-3] Is your house filled with clutter from impulsive purchases? 1 point

[-3] Do you just have to get up and go do something right now? 1 point

[-3] Are you going to shove your points aside and count them up later? 1 point

TOTAL = -3

Well, it amused me for a while :slight_smile: I am very impatient and always need to be busy doing something or I feel crazy. However, I am certain that I do not have ADHD