1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

About Gender Limbo

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Snidi, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Snidi

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    How does one cope with this? When as a man- generally being disatisfied with body but overall not getting the urge to transition.

2. Loki777

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A body is just a shell. Don't get up on what it looks like, just love you the way you are.

3. Snidi

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    But I wish I was different. Unfortunately, those differences require hurdles I don't seem to want to go through.

4. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What does suck is that socially, men aren't given a lot (or any) freedom to express themselves femininely, which shouldn't be the case. I don't know if you're questioning your self or your desire to transition, but what helped me was getting expression and identity to fall under two categories. How do you want people to see you? Are you comfortable presenting yourself as a man? Or would you rather express yourself as a woman? Or neither?

How do you wish you were different? Can you change this by changing your expression?
    Why don't you want to go through the hurdles? Are these hurdles medical transitioning? Social transitioning?

Snidi likes this.
  5. toothpaste

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    i was surprised that i related so much to this statement. it is so simple but somehow says exactly what i feel. i don't know how to help, but i wish you all the best, and know that you aren't alone

Snidi likes this.