1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Troubling Welcome.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Pravda, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

Im sry for what happened too. I hope Daniel your brother gets well soon. I think it would be best if he doesnt see his dad for sometime and just has you, your mother, and your other sister that supports him around. He needs to know hes not alone and he has people who care about him =]

2. Pravda

Out Status:
    Family only
    Hell no I'm not naming it Daniel!!
    My sister and mother come in and out, my sister has her own family also to take care of (single mother) and my mom has a job she cannot get away from, but comes every break she gets.

Most of the time it's me here.

As for kids...haha yeah I actually want kids, I love kids, when I get myself a man I will plan to adopt.

Thanks for everything..guys...it really really really means alot to me...I get more support and happy thoughts from people I have never met before in my life than my own fucking family....

Thanks.

3. ccdd

ccdd Guest

I really, really hope your brother gets better, and that you get to talk to him, and be each other's support until such a time when you find greater support from within your family. I think it would really help him to know you're gay too. I cannot imagine the situation you're in now, but I'm thinking of both of you. Take care.

4. step49x

Well, it's nice to know that at least part of your family is coming in and visiting.

No problem! I'm just glad we can be of some support. Be sure to let him know that we're all thinking about him (and you), and we hope to talk to him again, soon!

5. WilbersRevenge

OMG!!! Hugs(*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*)
    I am soo sorry to hear about him:icon_sad:
    I had read his coming out thread and posted a reply. Unfortunately, when he came out, it must have been much much worse than almost anyone could have imagined; I personally didn't think it was that bad. My thoughts, hopes, and prayers are with him as well as those in your family that are deeply concerned about him. And as everyone else has offered, if you want to talk you can pm me! Hope for a complete recovery.

6. Oh, my. That's terrible. :icon_sad: My thoughts are with you and your family at this time. I hope that your brother recovers quickly.

Do keep us updated. (*hug*) And welcome to EC.

7. Urman

Urman Guest

Welcome to Ec

Im Soooooo sorry to hear about your brother it makes me so sad :frowning2: i wish the best and hope that all goes well tell him we care about him i so the thread to i feel bad i wish i could have done something help i wish all the best to you and your family (&&&) (&&&) (&&&) (&&&) (*hug*)

8. Ty

Ty Guest

Thats horrible, I really hope he pulls through and your family can atleast get together about this, it's horrible times like these which make you think about your family.

Your brother will be in my thoughts, I do hope he pulls through and gets the proper help he needs.

9. Nodnarb

Wow...this must be horrible for you and your family. I'm really really sorry for what you must be going through right now...I couldn't imagine how hard it must be. I hope with all my heart that he gets better and I will be keeping him in my thoughts.

I'm sorry you had to find EC in this way, but weclome.

And like the earlier posters said, if either of you ever need to talk, we're all here for you.

10. Zec24

I'm so sorry for what you and your brother are going through right now. Please keep us updated on your brother's condition and tell him we are thinking of him.

EC is always here for its members, we are all behind you and hoping for your brother's speedy recovery. I'm glad your mother and sister are supportive and I hope with time the rest of your family will follow their good example.

Take care.

11. biisme

Please be sure to tell us how he is doing as soon as you find out.

12. sdc91

Yikes! I was talking to tokarov in chat last night! I knew he was sad and angry but not to this extent (I didn't know it was him who posted that thread).

I'm so sorry that he felt that he had to do that. I'm glad he wasn't successful, but I'm really sad that he felt like it was the solution to his problems.

Are you posting from a hospital computer? I hope you get to see your brother soon.

Anyway, welcome to EC (I hope you stick around, it's an awesome community). We're here to help both of you out. (*hug*) If you need anything, PM me or anyone else online and we'll help in any way we can.

I'm sorry for the late posting, but I didn't see this thread until now. I'm going to keep an eye on it for updates.

13. Pravda

Out Status:
    Family only
    Dan will make it, Doc said so.

Hospital comp? No, Laptop I carry around.

He'll make it, when he's ready, he'll be online.

Thanks for everything guys. I really appreciate it, I know, I say that A LOT, but thanks.

14. sdc91

That's great news!

No problem, we're here to help.

Are you still on winter break?

Also, once you have 10 posts you can go into the chatroom. It's a good place for support, too.

#34 sdc91, Jan 3, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2008
  15. Pravda

Out Status:
    Family only
    GIDEE GIDEE GOO!!

I CANT BE HAPPIER...

When he gets better I am going to beat the living sh*t out of him, but until then, I'm happy.

No more sharp objects for him...I swear, he's not cutting his food anymore, bare hands...

GOD I am SO F***ing HAPPY!!...

Screw my dad...he has problems, and so does the rest of the family, f*ck em, don't need them, he's got me, mom, and sis for him....

oh thank god... Haven't talk to him yet...but omfg im happy.

Thanks guys, besides the support...this place was something to do while I waited...ahhhh

16. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm glad he's better. Hug him for me when you can.

17. step49x

:confused:
    What just happened? It sounds good, that's for sure...

Yes, hug him for all of us here on EC. Then you're allowed to go beat him up. :lol:

18. Pravda

Out Status:
    Family only
    I gues I got happy...a bit much

I'm just glad he'll be out soon...

I talked to him. I swear when I said "I'm gay too." The heart thing went BEEPBEEP...BEEP...BEEP...He doesn't believe, I think I'll have to kiss a guy in front of him to prove it. He said he did it because, if his own father and most of his family rejected him, then what's left? He needs to learn that he doesn't need them, as long as he as some people who support him.

At least he'll make it through the RECOVERY...after this, It's then emotionally....

I told my mother also...she's stressed so much right now.

It's so depressing in hospitals you know? Everywhere you look you see sick people...dieing...it's such a bad place...

19. LorenzG1950

That's great news (!) (!) . Wish him a speedy recovery so you can avoid that hospital. It might take him a while to believe you but I'm sure it means a lot to him. Just assure him that both of you are in this together and that you will support him.

Kick him in the ass later.

(&&&)

20. Bromptonrocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Good news. Wish him well. I hope he continues to recover well and I'm sure he'll get all the support he needs from those that love him..:thumbsup: