1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Reintroduction

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by SassyJ, Jun 25, 2019.

1. SassyJ

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hello all! I joined here two years ago and posted for a while then stopped so I thought I'd go ahead and reintroduce myself in hopes to stay more active. This is what I wrote in my first intro and not much as changed minus the fact that I'm now 27, a college graduate, and a typical millennial that works multiple jobs. However, I've also gone in waves of acceptance and then back to the unsure feeling of where I lie. I'm hoping by joining back can help me get back into the grove of acceptance and maybe even boost my confidence.

2. Oldguy55

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Welcome back sassy

3. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome back to the community! Self-acceptance and understanding your sexual orientation and/or attractions can take some time, and can be riddled with ups and downs. It is good that you have decided to log back in and continue to trying to understand it all. As you gain more insights and have markers that help you to understand yourself more, you will likely find that your self-confidence will increase. :slight_smile: