1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Moment of Forever.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Witch of the We, Jun 3, 2008.

1. Witch of the We

California's version of Munchkinland and the West
    Have you ever had a moment that you wish time would stop for you?

I know I may be young but I've had two.

1. The week before my grandma died. She was so at peace, it was like Death came to her and told her "Finish everything up and apologize to those who you think you may have wronged." She was calm and th enight she left she had a look on her face that said "I love you all and I will be watching you.

2. About two weeks ago Roman and I were in his backyard and the sun had gone we were laying in the grass. I was resting my head on his chest and he was looking up to the western sky and so was I. And we were just there and it was like I was at peace with everything and everything was at peace with me. Then his dog Charley, a black pit bull, ran next to us and she began to chase a butterfly and it was so funny. It may sound dorky but I really liked it.

If you have one post it.

2. Peridot

Me and my girlfriend laying against each other in the movie theater. That was the best night of my life.

3. simon

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i wish i was able to have a moment like that.

i asked him if my boyfriend would like to go see a movie with me that he is really wanting to see and i was told that he was going to ask his best friend to see it with him.

so yeah you two are lucky

4. Peridot

Well, we're not a couple anymore, sadly.

:frowning2:

I couldn't handle her personality. It was so....dramatic. I couldn't handle it. So, no more movie outings...

5. jazzrawr

Me and my friend/crush were laying, just the two of us, in the middle of the stage thing in some random church, just holding hands and cuddling and talking for hours...that was when i fell for her. it felt like it could go on forever, and neither of us wanted it to stop. but it did.

and my entire week on my europe trip. every day was so amazing, and i didnt want it to stop...i could have kept going forever. <3

6. Poring

ooh ooh

Me and my bestfriend (whom I love so much but I dont have the guts to tell him) were lying on his bed because we had nothing else better to do that lazy afternoon. We were both on our backs, and I was playing my PSP then, and he was lying next to me (our bodies touching because the bed was made only for 1 person :grin:) watching me play. After a while, I got bored playing so, I turned the PSP off, but still it was still raised above my face when it turned off, I saw a reflection of our faces appear on the screen having such a great time. We spent that afternoon talking and laughing and forgetting all of our problems (at least I did ^.^)

That was probably one of the few moments which made me think if he was strait or not. Too bad it happened a long time ago, though we are still friends, I doubt if we can ever be more :frowning2:

7. InaRut

Sitting or standing at work and watching the clock. THOSE moments last forever.

>_> I have yet to feel a lovey dovey moment where I want it to last forever.

8. MeskElil

Sitting on the beach in my bathing suit, letting the ocean water wash over my feet and my whole body up to my waist since I was sitting down, sitting next to my friend/crush. Of course, she didn't (doesn't) know, and I prefer to keep it that way. But it was so beautiful...*sigh*

9. Helen

Helen Guest

A really awesome, talented and wonderful young man, who is my inspiration for just about everything, running all the way up a crowded street just to tap me on the shoulder and say goodbye.

10. Trumpetplyer23

There's a quite a few.

1. When the school band learned we qualified for state for the first time in 23 years.
    2.During the awards ceremony where I recieved an award for Quiz Bowl, and got to hoist our trophy high.
    3. Staying after in a teacher's room after exams with my friend, also my crush at the time. Watching her fall asleep, and then wake up, looking at me.
    4. Seeing the look on my dad's face when my female friends decided to basically dry hump me in the middle of a football field.
    5. Every time someone tells me they love my writing, whether if it be a story, song, or poem.
    Yeah, those are it.

11. yahooooo

yahooooo Guest

I don't have any I wish would last forever, just ones I wish had lasted longer, or that I reacted to better if that makes sense??

- such as a conversation I had with a friend I wish hadn't ended as soon as it did
    - certain people I wish I had spent longer with
    - a lovely night where I wish I could have said what I really wanted to..

That sort of thing. Moments that were special, and I wish had lasted longer - just not forever.

12. Beebo

I was wrestling my crush... and I had him pinned on the ground... and I was on him, and we just stared at eachother for like a whole minute... just smiling... it was so much fun... its one of those things that you always look back on I guess. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. I think I was in love with him... HAHAHA. He taught how to first play guitar...

13. Leigh

Leigh Guest

the whole time on my austria trip last week. "the time of my life"

14. Daniel

-Sitting on the beach with my friends in Venice, not bothering to do anything but sit and talk.
    -Trying 27 different types of beer in Brussels all in one sitting with 4 of my best friends in the world.
    -The last hug I ever gave my two friends, and I miss them so much.

15. SwissBoy88

Me standing on top of the Empire State Building looking down at this incredible city

16. The first time I saw Wicked, when Elphaba hit the high note in Defying Gravity

Unfortunately I have no romantic moments to post here...

17. SwissBoy88

I love this musical. Saw it the last time I was in NYC. It was amazing!!!

18. Witch of the We

California's version of Munchkinland and the West
    For me it was hearing Eden Espinosa belt "Fiyeroooooooooooooooooooooooooo."

19. pirateninja

When after my crush found out about my feelings for her, she said to me "Although I don't feel the same way, I don't want this to come between us... as friends."

Or possibly, the last time I saw my Grandfather before he died. I knew he was going to die pretty soon; he was hooked to all these machines and very weak, but we were still able to joke with each other about cashew nuts of all things :grin:. But I couldn't stay there forever unfortunately.

#19 pirateninja, Jun 5, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2008