1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A long list of regrets

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by NoXsOrOs, Sep 16, 2017.

1. NoXsOrOs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Salutations everyone~!
    Well I'm not sure if anybody remembers me but I've taken a long hiatus from these forums. (Love the new look ;^) And recently I've found myself stumbling back here--
    That being said..
    I know your wondering "why is this posted under family?" Well I've come back to ask for some advice.
    But before I do just a quick summary of who I am:
    My names Gabbi, and I'm a normal everyday boy on the outside; however hidden deep inside is a desperate pansexual transgirl who is slowly clawing her way to freedom. I've come a long way~!
    Buuuuutt more importantly I am really dumb. ^-^~*
    Oke doke now that that's out of the way I can go back to the explaining why this is in the family sub section. Its mostly because my parents abandoned me, now I know that's nothing normally but I'm also a minor. My parents want nothing to do with me and kicked me to the curb last year. Not the best start on this journey sadly but I've managed ok. I was 15 then, I'm 17 now. I've lived place to place for a long time, and recently have received an offer from a Christian church fellowship brother over in Tampa, Florida to live there till I finish school. Which is really sweet and kind! Buuuuutt this is super difficult to skirt around the obvious. Its already difficult to transition as it is with just enough funds to warrant regular doctor visitations and monthly checkups hiding it from a Christian Brother is even more difficult.
    Does anyone know what I should do?

Is this the end of my road?

Should I give up?

I don't have other living accommodations lined up sadly and the brother is also a relative..