1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A little update.. and the lesson I learned :)

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by jenne, Oct 15, 2020.

1. jenne

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey guys! I haven't written here since a long time ago
    I hope you're all fine and healthy:slight_smile:
    I wanted to tell you my complicated story and the point of the story is...don't obsess over your sexuality
    I started writing here at 2016 about me being lesbian and I was confused and all..
    I changed my style I went through many phases.. I cutted my hair short.. I thought I wanted feminine girls..then I became "girly" again..I dated a few "manly" women
    It was fun and I had a good time with them
    I was exclusively lesbian
    Recently I started dating men without knowing why
    The idea seemed suddely cool to me in contrast to what I was thinking before
    That's a small summary of what happened to me
    And I'm not even sure I like women anymore
    I don't even know what I am
    I was obsessing about my sexuality for years and when I thought I've had it figured out.. everything changed again
    Back to start
    So don't analyse it too much please
    You will lose your energy and happiness for no reason
    Some people just have fluid sexuality
    I don't care about my label anymore
    You can be attracted to many people. men, women, older or younger, it doesn't matter.

I know it can be frustrating to not be sure, but you don't have to be sure. Attraction comes naturally anyway
    So..that's all :slight_smile:

#1 jenne, Oct 15, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2020
  2. Omegduh

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey jenne, thanks for sharing your experience! Sometimes people just go through different things in their lives and that's okay. If you don't mind me saying this, it sounds like you could be bisexual. Obviously at the end of the day, you're the only one who can label your sexuality. I know that it may be common for some bisexuals to experience fluctuations in their attraction to different genders and you may just be experiencing that! The fluctuations are called the "bi-cycle FYI. Hope you're doing well.