1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A few questions

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by StarRunner, Aug 30, 2017.

1. StarRunner

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi, everyone,
    I just registered on this ite last Friday, and I'm still finding my way around. This seems to be a really friendly group of people and I've been enjoying reading all the posts. I hope to settle in and start making more of a contribution as I get settled, and as time allows.

I have few questions that I was wondering about. I eeceived a trophy on my first day here (yaaay) and I think that's a good thing, I'm just not sure what it means or what I'm supposed to do or have done to get one.I was wondering about who can give them and what the criteria is to receive or give them.

Is it possible to send or receive private messages from other members? Can we have friend lists and contacts?

What is the difference between a regular member, notable member and full member?

No urgency on any of this, I was just curious. If there are any articles posted on the site about these kinds of questions, then just point me in the right direction, I'm happy to look it up.

Thanks in advance.

2. NeonSocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey and welcome!

I am still pretty new here myself, but I will try to help answer as many questions as I can for you.

Is it possible to send or receive private messages from other members? Can we have friend lists and contacts?
    You can send private messages to any of the staff members, but won't be able to send a private message to another member until you become a full member and that takes a while. You can "follow" people and in turn people can "follow" you which is similar to a friends/contacts list.

What is the difference between a regular member, notable member and full member?
    I am not sure how many posts you need to make before you become a regular member but that is the next step after new member. Full member requires staff approval and before you can request that you have to meet some requirements and I am not sure about notable members.

Trophies:
    Those are awarded for various achievements, such as getting a certain amount of likes, and posting a certain number of messages. You can see the ones you have earned and the ones still available by going into your profile page and clicking the "trophy" hyperlink on the left hand side.

Hope that helps!

3. Chiroptera

Staff Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  4. StarRunner

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks for the kind responses. They rea─║ly help clarify things.

5. Chiroptera

Staff Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No problem! :slight_smile: