1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News A Far-Right Moms Group Is Terrorizing Schools in the Name of Protecting Kids

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by mnguy, Apr 27, 2023.

1. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This would be the reaction from our haters who don't want us to look at them. We don't do this or want combat. Why do you twist things to get upset about them? Maybe we can help you understand this stuff more. Sure it's better than it was, but it should be so much better by now and it's going backwards.

The "moms" in the group and all they are doing is lies and damaging to us. Do you understand that?

2. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    #22 mnguy, May 30, 2023
    Last edited: May 30, 2023
  3. TinyWerewolf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    As I presumed, Newsmax loves Moms for "Liberty". Greg Kelly had the head lady (I think) on his show, thus likely giving them a wider reach. Lets just hope my mom keeps falling asleep during that episode, just like she did last time... This lady tried to act like she wasn't homophobic, but kept saying that she was trying to keep this "gender ideology" out of schools. Said it three times I think. Why does the right hate us so much I wonder, it's not like anyone wants to be trans- it's extremely difficult, not a fun party or novel way to be unique (like how they try to make it out to be).

4. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I know it's crazy, their buzzword "gender ideology" to make it sound like it's just made up and new. People aren't going to pretend to be trans or gay if they think it's "trendy" it makes no sense but gullible people fall for that idea and believe the lies. It's very sad and I hope you can keep your head up and not let the liars get you down!

#24 mnguy, Jun 13, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2023
  5. chicodeoro

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Yes, that phrase 'gender ideology' or 'trans ideology' winds me up.

According to the Collins English dictionary sitting on my shelf, an ideology is a "set of doctrines or ideas that are shared by members of a group, that form the basis of a political, social or other system."

I don't share a set of beliefs with all trans or non-binary people. Sure there are overlaps. But all we have in common is gender incongruence. That is not an ideology. It is a medical condition. You might as well talk about a 'left-handed ideology' or a 'lazy-eye ideology'.

As ever, you don't know whether it's stupidity or malevolence, or maybe a combination of both...

Beth

6. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Agreed some mix and both. I think the well funded groups come up with the malevolent policies and schemes to scare the type of people who get sucked into repeating the lies for them. All they want is enough votes to keep their power and unimaginable wealth hoarded away. Their policies are not popular so they have to invent new ways to scare people. They admit banning women's choice is not popular so they cranked up the anti-trans policies, developed at the various think tanks, which poll better with suburban women. It's all lies and misdirection to scare since they can't win honestly and have no integrity.

7. TinyWerewolf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm certainly trying, I've had enough of them to last a lifetime