1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A confusing best friend...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BlackCherryBLN, Sep 20, 2005.

1. BlackCherryBLN

Hey, so as a newbie I can start a thread aswell - here goes:

Maybe you could laugh, comment or whatever this, actually it is really funny.

Apparently all gay guys has the thing about straight guys - I never did. But recently - I have a bloody confusing straight best friend. He knows I'm married with my partner and that I do not have any wishes to cheat - well sometimes I do but I don't.

My straight friend (let's call him Bob) and I have known each other for a year, he lives around 800 kilometres away, and close to my school - we study together, this is a postgrad degree. The thing is Bob is 22 (I'm 30 - see the other posts) - so he is the age I was when I discovered the joys of being gay. He has a lovely girlfriend (well, honestly she looks a bit like a car crash survivor, but she has a great figure...that was rude) - and he says he loves her.

Ok, I'll get to the point. Last time we shared a room together while we were at school, two weeks long we slept next to each other, showered, everything not a problem. The last night at school, we went out on a pub crawl - and he kept on saying "I need to talk to you". So at some point, I dragged him to a quiet place, and we spoke. Here's the conversation:

B: Hey, so we've been making jokes about straight guys and gay guys, and I need to talk to you about exactly that.
    Me: What's this going to be? I know that you joke around, you know that we are joking. And knowing me you know that we shouldn't talk about this stuff when we're drinking, because you know how amorous I get...
    B: I want you to be amorous with me.
    Me: No, no, no, (I was screaming yes yes yes in my head!) - Not with me. If you want to try out what it is like with another guy, try someone else. I'm happy to be your best buddy, but nothing sexual.
    (I said this because I really would prefer having a good straight friend - and not having secrets - apart from that I was imagining the stress of being someone's first experience with another man. If he likes it - he has a bit of a ditch to go through. If he doesn't like it - we share a secret)
    B: But I trust you, and I love you as a friend, and you have the same feelings for me too - I know.
    Me: Your'e right - I do, but...let's see what happens.

So the night carried on, we went dancing, Bob made the moves on me that he always did, hugging me, holding me etc. (all my straight friends at school do this with me) but suddenly it was all different. I went to the loo once, Bob followed, and locked us in the cabin - together. We stood there, slihtly sloshed for half an hour looking at each other, not saying a word. Nothing happened I was proud about my strenghth and willpower. I thought I owed this to him.

At home, we talked about it all again, and then, we kissed. I gave in - and he made the move. One thing lead to another and we were naked - and then I got a grip on myself, and left his bed, and said goodnight.
    The following day we didn't say a word to each other - but then when I went back home he mailed me - that it was all fine, and that it was great that it happened with me, and not with anybody else etc. And we are great friends still.
    We saw each other again about a month after that, and I shared his room again, but this time there weren't two beds and we shared a single bed. We didn't touch each other the whole night, and both of us lay awake through the whole night, not speaking to each other and acting as if we were sleeping.

We mail each other about 5x a day, we sms each other non-stop, just joking and being funny and not talking about that one night.

Oh, this is long - too long. But now at last I'm getting to the point again.

I'm madly, madly in lust with him, and I don't know if I can control myself around him anymore. Clearly, nothing is going to happen between us - clearly I don't want to cheat on my spouse, clearly HE IS COMING TO VISIT ME FOR THE WEEKEND TOMORROW!, and I know as soon as we are alone, and we start teasing each other (both of us are cock-teasers) I know I won't be able to resist!

Any tips on resisting?

Sorry, it's way too long for such a silly question. But I think that he doesn't want to resist either - and strictly speaking, if he just wants to fool around, I'm the perfect candidate - because I have to keep it secret too - I'm married! Apart from that I'm bloody good looking, but that's besides the point :wink: TIC

So, what are your ideas? Or even if you don't have any ideas, just cheer me on to keep strong - or to go for it (did I mention that he is an absolute hunk ? - Florida Sunnyboy). My spouse wouldn't mind - he'd have a clean sheet to fool around aswell - and he knows that I love only him - and that is true.

So, let me in on your thoughts, please.

2. tinkergeek

tinkergeek Guest

Are you going to tell your husband that you slept with another guy? If yes, go for it. If you don't plan on telling him it happened, then you know it's the wrong thing to do. It's quite simple.

If you know you can't resist him, but don't want to wrong your husband, then perhaps you need to find other sleeping arrangements?

3. JonB321

Have a threesome! It'll spice up your love life with your husband, and your friend can get in on hardcore male to male action!

4. JonB321

That was more of a joke than anything else... Don't do anything, because it could have serious consiquences down the road, and you don't want to deal with them!

5. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I think the most important thing is to be honest with your husband about the whole situation. It may make things difficult, but nowhere near as difficult as if you had kept it secret from him. Honesty is the most important thing in a relationship.

6. BlackCherryBLN

thx

Yeah - honesty goes without saying of course!

Hes coming tomorrow, I'll keep you posted how it goes - I've decided to let it all just go the flow, and what happens happens, and if nothing happens, that is also fine. The husband laughed his butt off when I told him the situation! So much for empathy! He's a star!

7. BlackCherryBLN

So let's close this message

It went very well. My Spouse and R and I had a tremendously good WE. On Saturday night all three of us went out for a drink, my spouse didin't want to join us as we went dancing afterwards. R & I had a fantastic time, at a very exciting moment - he said "Hey, great that we have left the sexual tension behind us, but you can still tickle my back!" And this was exactly how it was, from the first moment that he was here, we just wanted to have fun, and the sexual tension was just gone. It was great - all three of us had a great weekend. Details on my Blog, it is under my signature.

Thanks for your support!

F