1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

55 and now these feeling cum!!

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by bazoris, Jul 13, 2018.

?

should i tell wife im sucking cock?

1. no she wont understand your needs

33.3%
  2. yes and see what happens

66.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. bazoris

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    hi all im 55 and been married twice had an experience as a teen with a much older guy an that was that 40 years a go and i forgot about it nut now well things have changed

always been for rub n tug massages Asian girls but one day i stumbled into a m2m place and got done by a 20 year old thai guy
    felt so good felt so right he was beautiful at first i didn't touch but now i cant wait to ive even put ones cock in my mouth i couldnt help it.

i love my wife love ti have sex with her but my focused id on these thai guys sometimes i think of them to help me cum when with wife.

your thought would be appreciated
    cheers baz

2. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I understand that it can be difficult, but you should just tell your wife. You cheated on her.

Tell her and either she will be okay with you experimenting or you'll have to move on in order to fill more fulfilled

3. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If your relationship with your wife means anything at all, and if you value your integrity and the authenticity of your relationship, you owe it to her to be honest about the rub-and-tugs with both guys and girls. Put yourself in your wife's position. If you were being honest and faithful to the relationship, and loved her dearly and deeply, how would you feel if you found out she was having "quickies" at rent-a-hooker places? Probably (hopefully) not so good.

So if there's anything at all left in terms of feelings for her, you owe it to the relationship to be honest, and to take whatever comes of that, and of the choices you've made thus far. To do anything else is to be out of integrity with yourself and your relationship.

This isn't easy. I know it will be painful for both of you. And it is also the right thing to do. Then, she knows where you stand, and the two of you can have an authentic conversation about where you go from here.

4. bazoris

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    thing is i do want my marriage and really enjoy her s a woman just finding guys are on my mind a lot these days

5. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    All the more reason why you need to tell her. Otherwise, your marriage is a sham where one party is doing one thing that isn't in integrity to the marriage, and the other is being authentic and giving 100% to it. And that sort of inauthenticity on your part, if you have any integrity at all, will eventually tear away at you.

The sooner you do it... the sooner you rip the band-aid off, and start the process of the next phase, whatever that may entail. The feelings for men aren't going to go away. And I doubt you'll be happy trying to suppress them. Which basically leaves... being honest.

One other thing here: You're putting her at risk. She is being faithful, presumably, and so you are probably not using safer sex practices with her. But your risk in hooking up with random men (rub-and-tug or otherwise) puts you at considerable risk of contracting STIs, whether you are playing safely with your hookups or not. And it is completely unfair to her to expose her to that risk. (This sort of behavior is the reason that I advocate that *all* couples, no matter how long they've been together, continue using condoms and safer sex. That way, if someone finds themselves in a position where they've cheated, they aren't in the conundrum of being honest or putting their spouse at constant risk of STIs.)