1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1 Down 3 to Go

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by CAT0, Aug 22, 2020.

1. CAT0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I literally had to come out to my mom in the dumbest way possible. I was in the shower shaving and I cut myself a little to deep under the knee. It wouldn't stop bleeding so I had no choice but to tell my mom what happened. She daid nicks bleed alot and how thats normal. She looked was kind of dissapointed that I didn't tell her sooner though. And the next thing she was worried about was moisturizing my legs with lotion. No joke.

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Even though the coming out wasn't as planned as you might have hopped it would be, it took courage to speak with your mum and provide her with the reason. From the sounds of it, your mum is quite supportive, which is a great outcome. :slight_smile:

3. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I think they bleed especially a lot in the shower. I could be wrong, but I heard that the water basically keeps them from clotting as quickly, so it just keeps bleeding.

And the knees and ankles are the hardest to shave properly.

Still, it's great she was accepting. Things don't always go as planned, but sometimes they work out anyway. :slight_smile:

CAT0 likes this.