1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

❤️ i think i just found a queer girl i like

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by GayRoachGal, Sep 16, 2022.

1. GayRoachGal

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    GAHHH gay panic alert!

i think i may have just developed a new crush.. good thing is she is pan/bi, awkward thing is that her mum is my english teacher…. and shes in the year level below mine but shes really pretty and i have been told by her mum( english teach) that she really likes my art, this girl has a really pretty name too! i made friends with her this week so i might just wait a little while but i followed her tiktok/pinterest and we had been chatting via pinterest earlier.

other news: my best friend who i haven’t seen in 6 months surprised me after school this afternoon by jumping out of the boot of my mum’s car i ran over and hugged her and cried( she was still sitting in the car too lol), they told me they were genderfluid <3

i might talk to this girl a bit more over the holidays and get to know her more( she’s a Billie Eilish fan too, even has a Pinterest board dedicated to Billie )

Rayland and Laine7008 like this.
  2. GayRoachGal

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    i have been talking to her all day on Pinterest and I just got really shakey and butterflies in my stomach, I like actually wanna cry, GAHHH shes so pretty