1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice **Really Needed**

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Tiago GA, Feb 5, 2024.

1. Tiago GA

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Can any full member send me a message.... I currently still do not like myself, and its at the point were I really wanna not be alive anymore.

I just don't know what is happening to me anymore... I cry like every single day/night, I'm losing my friends, I'm being played left and right. I just can't do anything right! It freaking sucks.... I don't really know what to do or say anymore....

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (*hugs*)

How come you feel you are losing your friends and feel you can't do anything right? What has happened?

Tiago GA likes this.
  3. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Meowz.....You are not loosing all of your friends because you have many friends here on EC! Quite seriously...we are here for you. We will always answer any post that you make...we do care about you. You are a part of our family and you are important to us. Biscuit and I care about you, she loves her picture with the Santa hat and I so appreciate that you took your own time to make that drawing. If you feel that you can share what has happened that makes you feel so bad, we will do our best to encourage you. You can always vent on our shoulder...we really, really do care. You are important to us!
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

Tiago GA and Chillton like this.