1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Anti-LGBTQ+ Project 2025

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by mnguy, Oct 8, 2023.

1. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
  2. Keller

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sounds like someone is devising a plan to institute laws that would allow to get rid of any opposition and have an imaginary “enemy” to unite against at the same time. Reminds me of what was happening in Russia during last 20 years or so.

3. Ushiromiya Red

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm very well aware of "Project 2025" and it sounds like a Republican/GOP Fascist AF manifesto. I pray to Ra that a republican does NOT take the white house in 2024 (this upcoming year). It's had me scared for a lot of reasons....One BIG REASON is I do not want a repeat of 2016 where TrUMp won and a lot of us were scared af because of his becoming president and we were very right to be scared then. I'm not saying we should be afraid of our own shadows. What I'm merely saying is we need to keep an eye out and pay attention. I've been looking at things with an extra pair of shifty eyes lately. We have a right to be here and exist just as anybody else does. LGBTQ+ RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS!!!
    [​IMG]