1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News The 2nd Indictment of 45th President Donald J. Trump

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by DragonChaser, Jun 14, 2023.

1. Bl3ssed1

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Trump the first president to hire an openly gay man to a cabinet-level position. DNI Grennell. I thought people would celebrate that.

2. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    37 charges.

Almost half of these are conspiracy to commit.

Between this and the Fox News base splitting over Arizona, I'm not nearly as worried about Trump or even the GOP as I was during the 2020 election. And the Georgia case now doesn't make things any easier for this guy.

Desantis isn't doing very good right now either, or at least so say the polls. But we all have learned our lesson about that, right? It'll be interesting to see who ends up as the candidates for 2024, and even whether Trump would be able to run while in prison.

3. Loves books

My mother has banned his name and any talk of him from our house. It’s been that way since he became president and we’re not even American. I just wonder is there any qualifications or standards needed to become a politician. We don’t even vote for our Taoiseach which is the Irish for president. But we do vote for our president who is apparently a figurehead. People as a whole need to be taught about who they are voting for. My father will vote for a local politician if they showed up at our door, and I’ve based the last few on gender and looks.