1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Feel like I wanna end my life for good :(

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Moonboy93, Jun 30, 2023.

1. Moonboy93

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Nothing good it's not going to happen my life I don't have a lot help around me the section 8 is closed where I live I can't drive my mental health is skyrocket I don't have true friends or a boyfriend my life is over it might be the beginning of the end of me no one really care how I feel anymore people don't care about my situation I'm like I want to end it and never ever come back.

2. Rayland

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey,

you can always talk to us for support. EC has been most of the time my only form of support, beside therapy what has helped me a lot, so I strongly recommend it, if possible in any way and also psychiatrist. EC and my therapist know more about me, than I have ever told anyone, so know that you can talk about stuff to us and my PMs are always open too. You're not alone.

We have this thread, where there are helpline numbers and websites, where you could get in contact with: https://forum.emptyclosets.com/index.php?threads/suicidal-ideation.491220/

Have you talked to your family members about your worries? Maybe they can help you to get therapy.

Is being able to drive really important where you live? How good is public transport? Sometimes public transport can be more convenient. Cars are kind of luxury, that take money to maintain. Bikes can be better. Better for the environment, cheaper and you get exercise and you can drive long distances with a good bike. Only minus side is that you won't be safe from the weather changes.

Everyone wishes to have somebody to love, so I get you. I really want a girlfriend too, but am stuck living with my parents, so dating is very hard. It's also important to work on yourself so you'd be at a better place, before having to consider the other person in your life.

Set yourself some goals how to achieve what you dream of so you would have something to work towards.

3. Moonboy93

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am dealing with toxic family members I have no friends

4. Rayland

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm sorry that your family members are toxic and that you have no friends, what probably makes you feel very lonely, but I do recommend therapy and psychiatrist, if you can get an appointment.

You can talk about your family members, if you wish. We listen. Treat us as your friends.

5. Kyrielles

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey. I’ve had similar feelings as you and I know it’s difficult to believe or imagine, but things will get better. Don’t feel alone in this, trying to find an online community could possibly help, similar minds and just talking about it. Could find some hobbies to channel your energy into, something you enjoy. Eventually the feeling will pass and better days will come. You mentioned also that you can’t drive and toxic family. Is it possible to find a job nearby in which you could walk or use public transport to? Having any type of job could help in the sense of meeting people, having something to do to take your mind off things, and it’s extra money in which you could save to get away from your toxic family. Make future plans and start working towards them, try to channel your emotions or rather turn them into motivation to plan, get away, and be where you want to be. I know it’s easier to say than do and these things do take time, but there’s a way possible for you to ultimately be happy and yourself, and it’ll take some time, but it will be so worth it when it happens. Times like this you will look back on and be thankful you chose to live. Sending good vibes your way.

Rayland likes this.
  6. Kyrielles

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Also if possible the best thing to do is seek mental health help. Some locations have programs for LGBTQ mental health assistance which you could look into. I’m just suggesting this, I know in some situations seeking mental health help is nearly impossible.

Rayland likes this.
  7. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Moonboy.....The night I came out here on EC I came very close to making a very bad decision. The wonderful folks here helped me through that night and I will always be grateful for that. While your life may not be very good right now, there is an entire future in front of you. You can not say that it will be bad as there is no way that you can know that. There are people that you have yet to meet, friends that you will still meet and who knows...there may still be a very special someone who is just waiting for you to show up in their life! This isn't just a bedtime story...it's true...there is so much out there in the future that you just haven't got to yet. You need to be here to experience it!
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

Saskia96 and Rayland like this.