1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Losing my V-Card in a week

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Justmeisenough, May 25, 2023.

1. Justmeisenough

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So ive been seeing my girlfriend for about a year but we've been dating for almost 6 months and recently we had a conversation about sex. We are both in college and lice with our parents so we came up with my birthday thats next week to rent out a hotel and spend the day together. At first i was excited and i still am but as the days get closer im getting nervous and no one has ever seen me naked before. We've made out before but never anything intimate. She's not a virgin and had only ever been with men so ill kind of be her first as well so im not too nervous because i trust her and we're both doing something we've never done before. I have been trying to get prepared by buying cranberry pills and drinking lots of water and watching videos for advice but i need advice from someone who had personal experience. How can i make this a special moment for the both of us?

Rayland, xfemmelesbian and Wanderlost like this.
  2. Wanderlost

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First off, congratulations! What a fun and exciting time to be you!
    By having something not go as planned. There is nothing quite so special as having something go wrong, a botched element, an allergic reaction, poor timing, and the two of you with a few unexpected bumps and bruises. These are the requirements for a truly memorable experience. I'm assuming you've planned around menstrual cycles right? The rest is a Disney song: "Let it go, let it go, etc etc."

#2 Wanderlost, May 26, 2023
    Last edited: May 26, 2023
  3. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey I think the best way to make it special is to try (i know it’s hard) not to think too much about it but go with what feels right at the time. It is more about enjoying your time together rather than trying to follow some kind of rigid plan. Don’t forget to talk to each other and just be in the moment together and it will be great.

Rayland and Justmeisenough like this.
  4. Jakebusman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hope you had fun