1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A lube thread.

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Shorthaul, Sep 6, 2022.

1. Shorthaul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I was kind of thinking of this the other day, but when most people ask about using toys lube usually comes up in the discussion. So I thought maybe we should make a thread just about lube as there are so many of them out there. I would like to keep it in the PG13 so no need for graphic detail, but keep it to personal experience, not a friend's brother's friend kind of thing. But by all means if you have tried something and it worked really good for you, say something about it, same if you used something and had a bad experience or an allergic reaction, say something and help other people out.

For me personally.
    Standard KY Jelly: works pretty good with no issues for me and my partners. Not the best for anal as it doesn't seem to last.
    Warming KY Jelly: pretty much same as above. I like the warming sensation but my wife did not enjoy it at all.
    Used both with toys and with condoms and no issues with either.

Zero Tolerance Pharmaceutical Grade Hybrid Anal Gel, extra thick: this stuff is pretty awesome, lasts a lot longer than the KY, washes off pretty easily. Toy and condom safe. A small bottle is a little on the more expensive side than other lubes, but being of a very high quality I think it is worth spending a bit more. Have not used with condoms, but it works really well with toys.