1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Final Fantasy XV

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Yeahyeah2, Jun 23, 2022.

1. Yeahyeah2

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So... What are your thoughts on Final Fantasy XV?

#1 Yeahyeah2, Jun 23, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2022
  2. BeeVee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ignis is my absolute favorite. I played that game religiously back when it first came out. Then I got introduced to FFXIV and got addicted. I still go back to play 15 every once in a while though. Great game all around in my opinion.

3. Yeahyeah2

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I played the game years after its release, Royal Edition. I think it is really good game, although some people say it wasn't complete when it first came out but I got my own experience and it is very good. Even after reaching the chapter where everything is more linear, that is great. The combat system is not the best in my opinion but it can be fun. The magic in this game, that's a no no, I didn't like how they implemented that in battle. But besides that, combat is ok.
    Characters are great, I really like the main characters and their chemistry. Prompto has some emotional and cute scenes <3

#3 Yeahyeah2, Jun 24, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2022
  4. Darwin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I agree, the characters are really cool.

5. Necrose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I played it twice. It was good, but the flaws were glaring. I don't blame Tabata-san for how it turned out, it was the suits above him who wanted the story chopped to bits and be sold piece by piece, but when it was good, it was good. There was some genuine imagination put into into it and I was legitimately awestruck at the spectacle of the summons, and I like how the summons were integrated into the gameplay. I liked the more modern and fantastical coinciding and what that did for and to the world they created, and the world that we see as we play. One thing I did not enjoy, however, was being limited to the same four party members the entire game when the potential for Cor, Iris, Talcott, Aranea, Biggs, Wedge, and even Lady Lunafreya all to join in on the adventure and have attack combo potential with Noctis, Gladio, Ignis, and Prompto was sitting right there and left almost completely untouched. Like, if I wanted to use those four characters and only them unless the story took one or more of them out for a time, making me need to use one or a few of the others until the story gave them back, that should have been my decision, not Squenix telling me how it's supposed to be. And that's one of the flaws I blame on the suits above Tabata-san. Yes, there was the glitch where you could have Aranea permanently as your unofficial fifth party member, but it's not the same thing.