1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finding privacy outside of homes

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by GazesToClouds, Apr 3, 2022.

1. GazesToClouds

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So ive been seeing this guy for a few weeks now and its gotten to the stage i want to spend more "personal" time with him. Unfortunately his property manager wont let him have guests over (he is trying to change that) so we are left with him coming to mine. However i live with my mum still and she is very averse to having people over. I asked her about it the other day and we ended up in an argument about it. Does anyone have any alternatives that i could try??

2. Jakebusman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Maybe you 2 could go somewhere else private ?

GazesToClouds likes this.
  3. Loves books

Depending on the money you have, rent a storage unit and put a futon in it.

4. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    GazesTo Clouds.....Well the standard in cases where neither party can "host" is a hotel room. I don't understand your friend's property manager not allowing guests! That doesn't make much sense even if he was just renting a room in someone's house. Australia is a "Western, Democratic" country and people do have rights there. so when you rent a room or an apartment (or a flat) I don't see how your landlord can tell you that you can't have a visitor! If they are that controlling, I think he should look for a better place to live! :old_rolleyes:
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

5. GazesToClouds

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Haha i love this, never would have thought of something like this.

We went away for the weekend just this past week, booked a hotel and went to supanova (Australian comic-con) so that was excellent, we had alot of time together and it was very long awaited. Yea the property manager situation is very weird, i think there is some progress being made as i did actually go and spend the afternoon with him yesterday, so im not really sure whats going on but im hopeful. Also yes i think the whole situation is very odd and im not sure how its legal, but i also dont want him to loose his home over something like this, since its literally 5 minutes from his work. I think for now the hotel idea is probably the safest bet until i can convince mum to let him over