1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I go for it?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Justmeisenough, Mar 14, 2022.

1. Justmeisenough

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I'm a senior in high school, almost about to graduate however I had my first relationship during my sophomore year that lasted 5 months (first girlfriend and first heartbreak). She ended it (over text even though I insisted on meeting in person) because of an issue relating to showing affection however I was upset about her not making time for me. Flash forward to recently (aka a few days ago) one of our mutual friend pulled me aside and asked me why we broke up? I told her I have my side which is vague because all she told me was things were hard for her and showing affection. She told me the reason/she told her it was because she was afraid to kiss me, which wasn't even the topic of discussion when she dumped me but whatever. My question is after breaking up with me why is she trying to reach out after 2 years. What do you think she wants from me? Make amends? Forgiveness? Friendship or more? Like I don't get it and why would she send our mutual friend? I'm mad but if she came to me to talk I would have thought about it and wouldn't be as mad, I want to reach out to her but I don't want to get the wrong idea. Despite breaking what I had left in my heart, I still feel something for her. Should I go for it?

2. Y2B

Y2B

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Two years is a long time, it's hard to guess what she wants. If she wants to communicate with you through your mutual friend, then tell that friend to ask her what she wants from you and that she should talk to you in person. I would only do it out of curiosity.

#2 Y2B, Mar 15, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2022
    TinyWerewolf and Justmeisenough like this.
  3. Justmeisenough

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The next time she brings her up, I'll ask that friend.