1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out as gay

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Gay Brett, Dec 17, 2021.

1. Robyn mac

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    For me after a discussion with my gf she set me up on a date . It was her idea. Went out with a man whom she knew to dinner and talked. We went back to his place where kissing and other stuff took place. Came home and she asked about it and told her all. It was then that I didnt' know I was bi or gay. But from that moment on I knew I was at least bi and accepted it very much.
    We had many more discussions after that with her accepting me as bi. Not only was she a great gf but a great human.

#81 Robyn mac, Jan 27, 2022
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2022
    Gay Brett likes this.
  2. Contented

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I will say while the man I met in our office started me realizing my latent homosexuality as I have examined my life I have found same sex attraction showed up much earlier. I remember having a crush on a boy who lived next door when we were early teens. Never did anything but it was there. Again in high school I had a secret crush on a very gay guy and would fantasize about being sexual with him. Some how I forgot or buried all this until much later in life. The most likely conclusion being I had always been gay and repressed it until I met the man who opened my eyes to my true sexual orientation.

eron, out2019 and Gay Brett like this.
  3. Gay Brett

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you feel a little jealous about some of the clothes women get to wear you try some of it on. It could be fun and look cute. It could also be something you just do for yourself and keep private. I say embrace all the freedom being an effeminate gay man offers.

Some of the woman’s tops and baseball hats they sell for professional sports teams are tempting to order. They are just too cute. I also like some of the fun sneakers they make for women.

Anyway, if like you say this doesn’t appeal to you I get it but my feminine side would not let me feel jealous about enjoying woman’s fashion in any way you want to.

I mean I already mostly hang out with women, enjoy the movies and books they like, think talking about hot guys is fun, and love having sex with men. Wanting to have something pretty on every now and then does not seem out of place.

out2019 and Contented like this.
  4. out2019

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    With me I just liked they were so soft and stretchy. and closer fitting.. if guys and gals dressed in ballet costumes I would be very happy :slight_smile:

5. Contented

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think women’s clothing is designed to be soft, sexy and revealing especially underwear. Why can’t men enjoy the same. Men in tights or speedos are truly hot.

6. Gay Brett

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Haha. There is a reason women enjoy the ballet. Those tight fitting outfits the men wear don’t leave much to the imagination :slight_smile: i like the soft and comfy aspects of them too, but like them more if they can show off the way I feel sometimes as well.

out2019 likes this.
  7. out2019

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For years I kept my sexuality repressed. I never 'looked' in public and only fantasized internally.
    One night I was I took a (female) date to the ballet. I thought the women performing were gracious and beautiful and I tried to convince myself I was straight... but some reason I finally let myself look at a guy - it was the male lead - in white tights. It was undeniable -I found a guy's butt in tights way more sexy than a woman's. Right there I should have accepted I was gay but it took longer -but the evidence was undeniable.

#87 out2019, Jan 28, 2022
    Gay Brett, Adz6 and Contented like this.
  8. Gay Brett

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

#88 Gay Brett, Jan 29, 2022
  9. out2019

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love going the ballet and dance performances, maybe subconsciously I felt 'safe' there because it wasn't overtly gay but gay friendly. In ballet I loved how the men wore sensual costumes as well but I also loved the femininity of it.
    I remember overhearing a conversation of women talking about how much they liked the butt on one of the dancers, and I felt jealous I couldn't join in.
    I definitely love the art of dance, but after that evening I started to "look" more and more.
    The only problem is I convinced myself it was just fetish since that was the only place I 'looked'.

Gay Brett likes this.
  10. Qrex9871

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Maybe it’s something about sitting quietly in a dark auditorium with those well-toned bodies on stage. For me it was the Arabian Dance in the Nutcracker Suite with a bare-chested male dancer. Oh my! he was gorgeous!

#90 Qrex9871, Jan 30, 2022
    out2019 and Gay Brett like this.
  11. Qrex9871

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    @Notsureatall , you must have chosen that use name a long time ago — you seem very sure now. Congratulations. It’s really nice to see.

Gay Brett likes this.
  12. Gay Brett

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank you. Yes the name was more about coming fully out than whether I am gay. I uses to not be sure about that as well but one kiss from a man a couple of years ago put that question to rest. Your sweet words about me recognizing that I am gay is appreciated.

out2019 likes this.
  13. Contented

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For me the first time I was intimate with another man I knew without a doubt I was gay.

Gay Brett likes this.
  14. eron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Ever since I hit puberty, I was interested in man parts. Early on, during the teen experimentation time (i.e. masturbating with a friend), I always wanted to go a bit further into oral but my friend shot the idea down. Although I discovered girls, and admittedly had a lot of fun, I also used to sneak peeks in the locker or pool, and I would frequently think to myself how it would be nice to have a guy friend who I could just masturbate with. Deep within that desire, however, was my hope that it would evolve to oral. Denial and heteronormative programming prevented me doing anything until years, decades, later. Finally being with a man, and being able to act on my latent, lifelong desire, was too much to bear (in a positive way). I wasn't sure if I was gay at that point, but I certainly knew I wasn't straight. With more experience, and a complete loss of sexual interest in woman, the conclusion became clear that I'm gay :slight_smile:

#94 eron, Jan 31, 2022
    out2019, Gay Brett and Contented like this.
  15. Contented

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    After my first sexual experience with another guy I knew I was gay. Very quickly after that I lost all sexual interest in women which sealed the confirmation of my homosexuality. Now happily 100% gay.

Gay Brett likes this.
  16. Gay Brett

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I too had an intense desire to perform oral. You will often hear people say okey now it’s my turn after they’ve preformed oral sex on their partner, only with me I would want my turn to be the one who is doing the act.

My first time finally getting to do this caused my mind to think if this fooling around leads to a real relationship with this man and his gorgeous body and I won’t be able to hide my homosexuality any longer then that is fine.

The kissing made me know I was gay, but the giving a man oral sex really helped me accept it.

#96 Gay Brett, Jan 31, 2022
    out2019 likes this.
  17. out2019

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Me too. How did I have this intense desire - despite being in denial and society was telling me to do the opposite?
    With my last girlfriend I remember her giving me a blow job. When 'my turn' came around it was a chore to perform oral on her.
    I have only given one blow job. It felt so natural.
    It felt like I was freeing myself and I saw repression for what it was - bringing me misery!

#97 out2019, Feb 1, 2022
    Gay Brett likes this.
  18. Contented

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This thread is refreshing as it honestly reflects the sensual pleasures of gay sexuality. Keep posting!

#98 Contented, Feb 2, 2022
    Adz6 likes this.
  19. Qrex9871

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Yes! The most authentic and satisfying conversations I’ve ever had have been when everyone in the conversation has been able to be open and honest about what we were truly feeling. It’s wonderfully comforting to be in the virtual company of you all who understand the delight of being turned on by our own gender.

I probably lean toward the ‘clinical’ style because I’m trying to stay appropriate for a public forum.

#99 Qrex9871, Feb 3, 2022
  20. Adz6

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thank you contented and qrex9871 what you say is so true
    I wish I could have put as elegantly as you both have
    Here here