1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shy and new

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by XoSILLYLILLYoX, Dec 18, 2021.

1. XoSILLYLILLYoX

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I have a very long background to share but will keep it short for now.

I am a born male who is basically just unsure of how I identify. I have been crossdressing for years, and what I thought started as a kink has me more curious and anxious to appear or identify as female.

I most often am conflicted when I go through my day dressing and acting as a man, yet am wanting and craving to dress up, act, and identify as female. I want to have girlfriends like the type you do BFF stuff with who can help me present and treat me like one of their girlfriends. I am into women sexually still so in that sense idk what I would identify or be labeled as. I like to read about femininity, learning and wishing I could be feminine. I feel sexy and accomplished when I do in fact dress up around the house, and have gone out very few times which is always has my very nervous and scared. I have brainstormed feminine names and decided on Lilly. It sounds delicate and innocent :slight_smile: I just want a place to meet accepting people of me and to talk about things. I have attempted to discuss this with past girlfriends but are not accepting when I attempt to open up about it. I have posted on other websites but people always ‘ghost’ me after I discuss my life and situation. Hope to meet some people here that would be okay to open up with and start friendships with. I have not told anyone in my family and probably never will.

2. Y2B

Y2B

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Welcome! :slight_smile: You can talk with us about anything. It's good to have place where you can share thoughts with someone who understand you. There are good advisor members here that will help you answer some tough questions.

#2 Y2B, Dec 18, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2021
  3. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Lilly.....Hello and a great big LGBTQIA+ welcome to Empty Closets! :old_smile: I can remember the first post that I made on EC. I was desperate for help and I got the help that I so needed. I hope that we can help you in the same way that I received help so many years ago. The most important thing to remember about Empty Closets is that we do care about you! There are a number of sub-forums here on EC...why don't you check them out and then feel free to join in the conversations! In particular there is a sub-forum titled “Gender Identity and Expression” if you post there I think you’ll find people who will understand what you are dealing with. This is a safe community of caring and supportive people and we will do our best to help you blend into the community. You can ask questions in any of the Sub-forums by creating a new thread or by joining in a conversation-thread that is already going. You can also post a message on anyone's Profile Page after you have made at least ten posts yourself. If you have a question that is somewhat private you can always send a Private Message to any Staff Member. Normally Private Messages can only be exchanged between two Full Members, but a PM to a Staff Member is an exception. :old_wink: We are so glad that you have found us here on Empty Closets! :old_big_grin:
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

4. Rayland

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello and welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

5. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hello Lilly. Welcome to the Forum.
    Don't worry about those girls who weren't open to you. Not many men dare to be honest, that takes some serious guts, so I'd say that's their loss!

If it helps, I've met women who had no problems with their men cross dressing or being interested on the feminine, and men who accept their girls interested on the masculine. Some incidentally look better (or sexier) when dressed as the opposite sex.

6. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Lilly, welcome to Empty Closets! Glad you have decided to join. Feel free to engage with others and ask for support. :slight_smile:

7. Jakebusman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi Welcome to the EC family

8. LostInDaydreams

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She