1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are any straight women attracted to people like me?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by XoSILLYLILLYoX, Dec 19, 2021.

1. XoSILLYLILLYoX

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    As I posted in my welcome area, I am a male who dresses as a female at times and only at times because I am unable to or not comfortable doing it every day, so basically it’s hidden from all family and friends.

I think it started more as a kink, but now I am finding myself more and more into wanting to be or identify as female. I like learning and reading about ways to increase my femininity. I like learning about the female body and how I wish I had a feminine figure, had the emotions, and the walk, lashes, and whatever else you can imagine. I think one major trigger or realization for me is when I realized if I had to pick between dating a super cute girl or being that same girl, I thought and daydreamed about the latter - although dating a girl who would accept me would be amazing.

That is the main reason for this post. I am not sure what ‘title’ I would even qualify or term myself. I am also curious how hard it has been for others in my situation to find partners because it seems extremely difficult. Are there any people ‘like me’ here that can share their experiences? Are there any women here who can share their dating experiences in dating or thoughts on this? Thanks :slight_smile:

2. Nightdream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Not a woman (probably), but I know there are many women that are attracted to feminine men and trans women. Being AMAB and having a more feminine gender expression does make it hard to get partners mostly due to cultural issues, yet there are many people attracted to them and will accept them for who they are. That includes you.

Of course, these challenges can make many AMABs decide to present in a more masculine way until they realize it probably isn't worth it. Mostly because being able to be yourself is far less mentally damaging and also because it is unnecessary. There are women that will feel repulsed, there are women that won't be interested and there are women that will find other women (including trans) or feminine men to be very attractive.

While this isn't to say you have to transition and that you won't have a harder time finding partners, be aware that there are women that will accept you for who you are and will love you just the way you are. What you plan on doing about that is not something I can choose for you though.