1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where can an anxiety boi like me meet people?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by reignalpha17, Nov 23, 2021.

1. reignalpha17

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've tried dating apps numerous times and they haven't worked, but I'm willing to try again. And I'm a total wuss when it comes to talking to people I like. Top that off with me being a sub and I have no idea how to initiate.

I'm disabled and chronically ill and I'm a furry. I need someone who understands all that and will support me and at least be open to the idea of being a furry if not already one. I also haven't medically started transitioning yet, so I don't yet pass as non-binary or male.

Need halp plz

2. Shorthaul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I always recommend trying to meet people places that cater to your interests. Which can be harder if you have difficulties getting around, but if you enjoy table top games, those places usually host game events for example.

Being a furry myself, that one seems to be harder to explain to those outside it.