1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Bi sexual girl

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Ayla22x, Oct 25, 2021.

1. Ayla22x

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey everyone hope your well, I tend to find that I like being sexually active with either gender but if i am honest I prefer girls, I had a friendship group and me and the other girl got intimate I loved it so did she but, after she went and spread about my scars from self harm and made me look like a fool and i felt so down. did she do it because she hated how i was in bed? she commented i was good so i don't know.

I Aren't fussy i respect what the person i am in a relationship feels and is comfortable with as forcing someone is wrong and hurts the other person ( i got raped ). No one has ever talked about what happened with us and them together but that one girl made me get hate and made me look like i was a horrible mentally unfit 'Bi twat person' as she called me to her friends, I have not been sexually active ever since and I feel like i am like no one will want to see me or even want to see me with battle scars it made me feel like shit.

I spoke to her after and she said she wanted to get sexually intimate again and i took a minute but she then when I said no due to what happened previously and she said so many things what she said and I did not know the amount of what other people said about me just from her speaking to them. I aren't a person to cause arguments but it really hurt me. as I wouldn't do that, I am so frightened with my scars and recently got picked on for them and i can't get sexual with anyone anymore :frowning2:

Ayla

#1 Ayla22x, Oct 25, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2021
  2. Ayla22x

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    no one replied :frowning2:

3. Rayland

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It just takes time for people to reply sometimes, because people don't log in here all the time, or they just don't know how to reply you. I sometimes need to think my answers through, before I answer and am sure, that I can help. I have no experience, with your worry, so therefore don't really know how to answer.

But sorry to hear that you've had such awful experiences with friends and with being bi. Wish I could help somehow.

Ayla22x likes this.
  4. Ayla22x

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    sorry - thank you for replying your so awesome

5. tidalpool127

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hell Ayla,

I am sorry that girl did that to you, she had no right to tell people about your body. I can't say I exactly understand what you are going through, as I do not have scars from it but I have self-harm tendencies as well. I self-harmed often during my teens and early 20s, so I know it can be hard. Just know that you are okay being exactly who you are.

I was sexually assaulted in my late teens. For a long, long time I blamed myself. For being too easy of a target, for what I was wearing, for wanting to have same-sex hookups so I deserved it. However, none of this was true. That man did what he did because he was a predator, not because of anything I was. I just want you to know that you didn't do anything wrong, someone did wrong to you. It doesn't make your worth less. You deserve to be loved. You deserve to be happy.

quebec and Ayla22x like this.
  6. Ayla22x

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi @tidalpool127 what that man did was not your fault your a amazing person, your mature your a true supporter on this website, we all love you being here and you make so many people smile! including me, your amazing! and, I just found it hard i kept blaming myself and i have not been able to love my body since then, - Ayla

tidalpool127 likes this.
  7. tidalpool127

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I understand that it is hard, that it feels like you must have done something wrong. That's not true, that person had zero right to do that to you. Do not let an awful person like that take away your love for you. You seem like a kind and caring person and that is a beautiful thing. Again, I struggle with this too so I know it is not easy, but you cannot forget to be kind and caring to yourself. You are worth it.

Ayla22x likes this.
  8. Ayla22x

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    thank you for the nice words, your caring n kind ! big hugs let's not let our abusers win!

tidalpool127 likes this.
  9. FireFox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'll be honest, I'm not sure how to reply but what I will say is you dodged a bullet. With a simple 'no' you get verbal abuse thrown at you, screw that. You're better than that.

10. Ayla22x

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    thank you