1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Once you know do you still question yourself sometimes?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by TinyWerewolf, Nov 2, 2021.

1. johndeere3020

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    TinyWerewolf, It took me many years and a self inflicted stint in a conversion theorpy course to figure out that changing your sexuality is not possible or healthy. God did not make a mistake when he made any of us. We are as he wished. Why do you suppose he did that? I'm not sure. I do know that I hid till age 46. It wasn't health mentally or physically. I believe our creator wouldn't want us to try and change what he made and the folks that concentrate on certain passages of the Bible should reread Mathew, Mark, Luke, and John to gain some insite on love and compassion. DIvorce is a sin also, are they going to hell as well?

Be yourself, but before you do make sure you are safe, have a roof, job, and can support yourself. Don't let anyone keep you down. Might loose people but you will gain new family. Look at what you found here. None of us are blood, but we are here for one another.

Hold your chin high, day by day, one step at a time, play the game until you have the above.

Dean

2. TinyWerewolf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you you're right. I have a job and now I have to be patient- which admittedly I'm not very good at sometimes.

ErickWolf likes this.
  3. johndeere3020

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    LOL Patience comes with age!

4. TinyWerewolf

Gender Pronoun:
    He