1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I just don't know what to do anymore

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by TinyWerewolf, Nov 1, 2021.

1. TinyWerewolf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My girlfriend and I have been dating for almost five months, but we haven't seen each other or even heard each other's voice in two months. We're both commited to making this work because we love each other but we're both still the closet, due to our crazy parents. Our schedules don't line up and we live 45 minutes apart (two completely different cities). I miss her so much and I just want to spend more time with her. Anyone know how I can maybe pull that off?

2. Fiender

Long distance relationships can be rough, even when y'all are relatively close together when considering the scale of the world. :frowning2:

It sounds like, right now, your living situations and schedules (which I assume include work, school, and/or hanging out with people who are more local to each of you) are very big obstacles. The truth is, without a big change, you might not be able to overcome those obstacles for now. It might help if you both had something to look forward to, like a trip together or a weekend where you know for sure you'll be able to meet up.

3. TinyWerewolf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I wish I could plan a trip with her. Her cheer practice schedule is crazy and usually doesn't adhere to the time it's supposed to end. She only has time to see me for one hour a week. I have to find excuses just to even attempt to see her in that hour because of how my work schedule is. My parents watch my every move closely and I have been extremely careful in every single move I make to avoid getting caught. Honestly if it weren't for my parents I could probaby see her a lot more.