1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by SophieSencen, Sep 16, 2021.

1. SophieSencen

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hello!

I'm going by Sophie Sencen online, as I don't know what else to go by as I don't like sharing my personal name on sites. I'll tell you that I am a junior high aged student and that I live in the USA.

I'm questioning my sexuality, meaning I'm curious if I'm bisexual.

I'm Christian, I love theatre, I act in musicals-plays-commercials, you name it, I'm in it! I want to be in a movie someday, though I doubt that'll ever happen. I'm an insane Potterhead and Limelight. I have something called CRPS, complex regional pain syndrome, and it really hurts me to walk and dance and things.

Anyway, I hope to make friends here and get advice!!

xxx
    Sophie

2. AvatarRoku

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi Sophie,

welcome to EC!

not sharing your name is always a good idea and it’s not recommended to do so.

You mentioned musical plays what ones have you been in? Another potterhead yes!!! What house u in. I’m ravenclaw.

you will definitely make some great friends on her and get wonderful support and advice remember if you need anything we are all here for you.

3. Lemony

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome! I’m 16 and bisexual. I am here if you have any questions. What brought you to EC?

I used to love HP but with JK I have some distaste for it but I am a true hufflepuff.

4. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    SophieSencen.....Hello and a great big LGBTQIA+ welcome to Empty Closets! :old_smile: There are a number of sub-forums here on EC...why don't you check them out and then feel free to join in the conversations! I'm also a Christian, (how I reconciled that with the fact that I am gay is another story...let me know if you want to know about that and I'll post it to you), a musician and I dearly love musicals and plays! I've done more musicals than plays. It was fun, but exhausting! What shows/plays have you done? I've read all of the Potter books and seen all of the movies too! This is a community of loving, caring and very supportive people and we will do our best to help you blend into the community. You can ask questions in any of the Sub-forums by creating a new thread or by joining in a conversation-thread that is already going. You can also post a message on anyone's Profile Page after you have made at least ten posts yourself. If you have a question that is somewhat private you can always send a Private Message to any Staff Member. Normally Private Messages can only be exchanged between two Full Members, but a PM to a Staff Member is an exception. :old_wink: We are so glad that you have found us here on Empty Closets! :old_big_grin:
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

5. LostInDaydreams

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC. :slight_smile:

I hope you find the support you’re looking for.