1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm new here

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Udnzebra77033, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Udnzebra77033

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am new here, mostly looking for some help navigating the healthcare system. I am not real experienced at discussing things like dating as I have never done much of it. I can try to keep up with other topics outside of my lack of experience in the dating field.

2. AvatarRoku

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hiya

welcome to EC

Well I feel you never dated anyone. Ever so we can just be the ones who go quite on that subject.

I’m sure you will find any support and help you need on here every is so amazing and helpful.

3. Udnzebra77033

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Lack of dating comes from a combination of things from my condition. Some things are even less attractive than making a move on someone of the wrong orientation believe it or not.

4. AvatarRoku

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I’m sorry to hear your condition makes you feel like you cannot date. I have no idea what the condition is but I’m sure if you found the right person would that even matter?

5. Udnzebra77033

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Part of what made me so unattractive in high school and early adulthood was part of my condition that caused me to studder to the point of being not understood what my words were unless I was extremely hostile with my tone then later in life was the lack of understanding about how to flirt that got in the way, though I would like to try more dating if I could just stay out of hospital beds

6. AvatarRoku

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    :joy:
    i doubt people found you unattractive due to a studder perhaps people we simply to ignorant to take the time to understand why you had a stammer or to get to know you as a person. That says far more about them that it ever does you.

flirt? What is that word :joy: I can’t flirt to save my life. Yes I had random hookups (no flirting required) but never once flirted with anyone. There’s even a guy I work with that is so hot and might even be gay and even be flirting with me but what do I do about it. Nothing because I’m too shy.

trust me though because the more I’m coming out and being myself the idea of me even talking to this guy is getting easier and I’m sure you will find something similar.

I don’t care what you say being in and out of hospital won’t matter if you find the right person!

7. Udnzebra77033

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have been told I have a sense of humor as good as or maybe better than some of the biggest names in comedy.

8. AvatarRoku

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people

See that is a huge attraction most people love someone who can make them laugh!

9. Udnzebra77033

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah, I have heard that is a plus.

10. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    UDNZebra.....Hello and a great big LGBTQIA+ welcome to Empty Closets! :old_smile: There are a number of sub-forums here on EC...why don't you check them out and then feel free to join in the conversations! This is a community of loving, caring and very supportive people and we will do our best to help you blend into the community. You can ask questions in any of the Sub-forums by creating a new thread or by joining in a conversation-thread that is already going. You can also post a message on anyone's Profile Page after you have made at least ten posts yourself. If you have a question that is somewhat private you can always send a Private Message to any Staff Member. Normally Private Messages can only be exchanged between two Full Members, but a PM to a Staff Member is an exception. :old_wink: We are so glad that you have found us here on Empty Closets! :old_big_grin:
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

11. Udnzebra77033

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have made a couple of other comments in other groupd, but mostly trying to keep up with the continuing flow of this one

12. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there and welcome to EC! Glad you have decided to join. I hope you will find the support and feedback you are looking for. :slight_smile: