1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hiii I’m new!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Anonymous0509, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Anonymous0509

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hiii I just found out about this forum and I’m so glad I did because I was starting to feel very lonely in the lgbtqia+ community with no one to talk to. So if anyone wants to be friends I will happily say YES!!

2. Rayland

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC! This is a great community if you want to make friends here or need support. If you ever want to talk to someone, then I am happy to listen and give advise to best of my ability.

3. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Anonymous0509.....Hello and a great big LGBTQIA+ welcome to Empty Closets! :old_smile: There are a number of sub-forums here on EC...why don't you check them out and then feel free to join in the conversations! This is a community of loving, caring and very supportive people and we will do our best to help you blend into the community. You can ask questions in any of the Sub-forums by creating a new thread or by joining in a conversation-thread that is already going. You can also post a message on anyone's Profile Page after you have made at least ten posts yourself. If you have a question that is somewhat private you can always send a Private Message to any Staff Member. Normally Private Messages can only be exchanged between two Full Members, but a PM to a Staff Member is an exception. :old_wink: We are so glad that you have found us here on Empty Closets! :old_big_grin:
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

4. LostInDaydreams

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

5. UnconditionAddy

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Heyy. I hope you are doing well today. If not, well, that's normal too. c: I'm actually new here too, and happily exploring what this site is offering. You're bi and that's great- it so happens I am bi, too. But you know... I have only crossed paths with a couple of openly bi people before.

6. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    @UnconditionAddy.....Hello and a great big LGBTQIA+ welcome to Empty Closets! :old_smile: There are a couple of sub-forums here titled “Sexual Orientation” and "LGBT Later in Life", if you post there I think you’ll find people who will understand what you are dealing with. This is a community of loving, caring and very supportive people and we will do our best to help you blend into the community. You can ask questions in any of the Sub-forums by creating a new thread or by joining in a conversation-thread that is already going. You can also post a message on anyone's Profile Page after you have made at least ten posts yourself. If you have a question that is somewhat private you can always send a Private Message to any Staff Member. Normally Private Messages can only be exchanged between two Full Members, but a PM to a Staff Member is an exception. :old_wink: We are so glad that you have found us here on Empty Closets! :old_big_grin:
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

#6 quebec, Sep 20, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2021