1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heyo

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by reignalpha17, Sep 4, 2021.

1. reignalpha17

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What up what up?

My name is Reign and I am an AFAB Enby whose pronouns are He/They. If I had to label my sexuality I would be queer, but I choose not to label it and that's fine with me. I like who I like because I like them.

If you'd like to get to know me more just shoot me a message! I'm always happy to chat!

2. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Reign.....Hello and a great big LGBTQIA+ welcome to Empty Closets! :old_smile: There is a sub-forum here titled “Gender Identity and Expression” if you post there I think you’ll find people who will understand what you are dealing with. As I'm sure you know, there is no real necessity for a person to have a label. I find my label of "Gay" to be comforting as I went for many years feeling like I never did belong anywhere...and now I belong! But that is just me. I know that many others feel that a label actually restricts them. I'm firmly on the side of letting everyone decide for themselves whether to have a label or not and if they do, to have the label that works for them! :old_rolleyes: I do get a little concerned lately with some of the "new" gender labels that seem to have come from nowhere and don't seem to have any base at all in fact...logic, medical or otherwise. But then I think that will all work it self out in the long run! :old_eek: So in the meantime you have found a community of loving, caring and very supportive people and we will do our best to help you blend into the community. You can ask questions in any of the Sub-forums by creating a new thread or by joining in a conversation-thread that is already going. You can also post a message on anyone's Profile Page after you have made at least ten posts yourself. If you have a question that is somewhat private you can always send a Private Message to any Staff Member. Normally Private Messages can only be exchanged between two Full Members, but a PM to a Staff Member is an exception. :old_wink: We are so glad that you have found us here on Empty Closets! :old_big_grin:
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

#2 quebec, Sep 4, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2021
  3. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello Reign and welcome to Empty Closets. Feel free to share your story and participate in discussions. :slight_smile:

4. LostInDaydreams

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC. :slight_smile: