1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It’s more than sexuality

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by old tacoma, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Nickw

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    @oldtacoma

I'm afraid this sentence causes me a bit of a concern. "I apologize for my lengthy post, but if it helps anyone else, I think it’s worth it". Your post seems to justify, even glorify, engaging in DL same sex intimacy outside of your marriage. I don't believe on this forum, where we are trying to shed the closet, we should advocate anyone cheating on their partners even when we feel there may be compelling reasons.

QuietPeace likes this.
  2. Bastion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    @old tacoma
    I have to agree with @Nickw on some of the points he raised. He does have a point. I know you are facing a tough situation. That’s the part i was saying that I related to. I just want to be clear on that. But maybe the way you are dealing with this situation is not fair to you and your spouse. In my post am trying to understand and be helpful if I can. Maybe there are other options that that can be explored that are more suitable both to you and your spouse. Am also trying to figure things out by the way.

Nickw likes this.
  3. old tacoma

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you for your replies.