1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When you write down what you missed

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Lemony, Aug 28, 2021.

1. Lemony

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I wrote down (helping someone on another forum type site) the way I realised I was bisexual and what started the realisation. I had to unlock feelings that I had misinterpreted. Here is what I said;

Yep. I’m bisexual and know how you feel. I started questioning when I met a girl on camp it was not long after my heart was kinda broken from a guy I really liked so I thought it was me feeling lonely. It went on to the stage where I felt jealous of when she mentioned boyfriends etc… again I thought it was because I had no friends and was lonely. But when that friendship soon ended(I did it as she wasn’t mature enough at that stage for a friendship of any kind) I really missed her and realised I liked her more than a friend. I realised me liking looking at girls bodies was not me comparing, I mean really wanting to see boobs all the time lol. I felt the same as when I saw an attractive guys body. Also pictured myself kissing both and when WLW scenes came on I could see myself in them. Then I looked back and realised I had had crushes on girls before but thought I just found them super pretty and wanted to be them. Then I realised I would feel aroused in scenes on tv etc before the guy walked in, I thought it was because I knew a hot guy was coming. Lol I was just into the chick too. Hope this helps. (Have not spoken to the girl from camp since 2018 and I still have feelings for her and miss her so much

It helps to write down what you felt and what it really was to feel more confident in your sexuality. Also something to reread when you get the random “Am I just confused” feelings. To remember you aren't confused you just need to accept yourself more for who you are.

BiGemini87 and Tuesdayok like this.
  2. BiGemini87

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It really does help. I journal to get things out of my head if they're troubling me a great deal, and I've found every time I write down an epiphany I've had regarding attractions, feelings past and present, etc. it's helped give me a little more clarity. In some ways, it's a comfort; in others, it makes me more keenly aware of what I've missed out on.

Overall though, I think it will ultimately lead to healing. :slight_smile:

Tuesdayok, Lemony and caden0803 like this.