1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I pshycoligically just learning I'm really transgender

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Richelle1, Aug 11, 2021.

1. Richelle1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I am in my 50's and I am now just feeling what many of you are feeling. And if someone would have told me I would have these feelings someday I would not have believed them. Last night in bed I started thinking of what I have done in the past and what I am doing now and why. It's possible I prefer to be a girl or maybe I'm really a female in a man's body? I just don't know. I'm glad this forum is here as I am expressing feelings I have never expressed to anyone.

A few years ago, I once went to a Male to Female transformation boutique as I was curious. I didn't use their services and didn't stay long but it was welcoming. I have bought hot panties on Amazon, girls sex toys and when I was little I tried on mom's wigs when nobody was home. I can't get an erection so I am no good for girls anyway, I have always had boy crushes growing up, I was always weak in terms of physical sports or ever having to fight someone.

Now, I have given myself a female name to be referred to in the gay world, I regularly shave my body, I use firming moisturizer accessively, I'm excited to now have a nice looking feminized body at my age, including a nice booty and small breasts, I am taking over the counter feminizing products and can't stop myself from doing it. Recently, I walked by a thrift shop and saw a 5.00 dress hanging on a rack. I almost stopped and bought it. I did buy some woman's jeans, lip gloss, and eyeliner and I'm beginning to wear panties instead of underwear.

I haven't got a clue what I am or what I should do.

2. QuietPeace

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    This is untrue. Many women do not climax from penetrative sex alone. Manual and oral stimulation work well and many prefer that and an erection is unnecessary for that. There are also many sex toys available which can help in this area.

Being attracted to males does not make someone female. It is also not necessary to be athletic to be male, many women are athletic and many men are not. Nor does a man need to be aggressive or a great fighter.

As far as the rest. None of the things that you mention necessitate transitioning. You can be cis male and effeminate. I myself believe that a person should only transition of they absolutely have to, it is not an easy life fighting society for acceptance of who you are as a transitioned person.

How do you feel about living, presenting and being seen as a man? Would you feel better about life if everyone around you perceived you and treated you as a woman?

3. Richelle1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    The point is that I am unable to please a woman the conventional way.

4. QuietPeace

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    and my point is that not being able to have conventional sex with a woman does not make a person a woman.

5. Richelle1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    In most cases yes. But that's just one of many things and it's now all adding up.