1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbian crossdressing as a guy ?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Ezrainthebinary, Jul 16, 2021.

1. Ezrainthebinary

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Im AFAB, really into LGBT debates and news especially concerning the awareness of non-binary folks who had been there for years but are slowly getting recognition. I don’t know if I would like to identify with the term non binary or trans . First of all, it seems scary to me and unsettling because I don’t have gender dysphoria. I do love to picture myself as a male and having male features but only at certain times . I’m comfortable in my womanhood but I feel like there is a part of masculinity inside of me that needs to be expressed . I cut my hair short and I feel really good , I love to look feminine while being androgynous , it’s weird. I think I am a woman, whatever the concept of womanhood implies . I’m bisexual and homoromantic. I have very little to no sexual attraction to men, but when it comes to fantasies , I fantasize a lot about having male features , and that whats get me off . I have a cross dressing kink I think? I love to dress up as a guy and feel a kind of sexual desire when I do. When I’m intimate with someone , I love to give pleasure but I’m uncomfortable when someone « takes care » of me . I feel weird for having such contradictory feels ; I know I’m a woman , I love women , but sometimes I feel like I would be more liberated sexually as a man, and I would love to have a penis. However : this fantasy is mostly sexual. I don’t think about my gender that often , if I look hot I look hot and good for me . Im uncomfortable when other people mistake me for a man. I don’t know what that means ! Lol

Spaceseed likes this.
  2. Spaceseed

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Kinda feel the same way but as a guy …

I’m not quite sure where the line is between crosdressing / gender dysphoria/ trans …supposedly the kinky part makes it for ris dressing but I feel like they’re all related and various steps in expressing oneself …

3. gasqueman

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think I can agree that crossdressing can be very sexy. It's fun. It's a way to let loose. But it is usually seperate from your actual gender expressions in real life. If you're only comfortable with being masculine during certain occasions that is completely normal. There probably is a psychological explanation with sexual arousal with crossdressing, but I'm not very well-informed about it LOL.

Well, there is a concept called autogynephilia that covers it but there's a lot of transphobia attached to it.

#3 gasqueman, Aug 1, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2021